2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You were the one trying to place blame for white supremacists in office. I'm just asking why we wouldn't place the blame on the people in office and with resources to impact races for office first and foremost?
Herschel Walker is not polling well with GA republicans because he's a good candidate.

Stop doing this shyt where democrats are all powerful actors but republican voters can't ever be held accountable for the hell they pray for

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Biden has an effective vaccination distribution plan, cancels student debt (even if its "only" 10k), and puts 2k cash into American hands, is there any real way the GOP can combat Dem accomplishments going into 2022? They can clutch pearls about the deficit but we, we being those who follow or are in politics, all know what their tax cut has done. This recent fiasco is going to make for brutal campaign ads, especially the ones related to the upcoming impeachment vote

It'll be really interesting to see what the Republican party looks like in 2024. Primary season in 2022 is going to be really telling, especially if Trump's still a free man giving orders to magats. I've never once stopped to consider how many moderate rethugs there are vs Trump die hards but now I'm really curious
:Pantherswow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Herschel Walker is not polling well with GA republicans because he's a good candidate.

Stop doing this shyt where democrats are all powerful actors but republican voters can't ever be held accountable for the hell they pray for
So what you're saying is..."yo...yall can't even get white supremacists out of office, but you talking about "changing society fundamentally"...ok thanks for that. You fukking genius"

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what you're saying is..."yo...yall can't even get white supremacists out of office, but you talking about "changing society fundamentally"...ok thanks for that. You fukking genius"

Do the simple things.

Don't do the stupid things.

You can try whipping it out on the first date, but I doubt its gonna work for you...BUT IT MIGHT?

This is how yall are behaving.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

anyone talking about this? they're saying it could shut down 30 percent of freight in america :dead: this would be fukking awful

They were discussing it on NPR the day before yesterday, made it sound like it could be really bad.

Last time there was a rail strike in America I think Reagan was in power and he forced the unions back to work. Biden gonna be in a tough spot it that decision comes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: i used to call her office all the time and tell her she better fukkin talk to sisolak. this would be such a disgrace :snoop: laxalt is a huge fakkit. and who's still undecided at this point :why:

im seeing the dems flip PA, and lose either NV or GA, to hold that 50/50 split

Daps
To throw in my favorite response to Cenk's line of questioning, you miss the forest for the trees if you only focus on the electoral implications of concepts this complex. Again, I think it's a completely different convo for people that care about this issue enough to read about it and it's done a disservice when people oversimplify it for the sake of tallying votes in a single election.:

Side theory: I'm guessing prison reform won't be at the top of many people's exit poll concerns who succumb to this sort of logic. Their votes will be swayed by other issues moreso than reform. But that's just my speculation.

These abolitionists are fukking retarded. These defend the police and prison guys have TERRIBLE framing. Its a right wing psyop.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These abolitionists are fukking retarded. These defend the police and prison guys have TERRIBLE framing. Its a right wing psyop.

Lemme get this straight. You can call yourself a prison abolitionist...if you support medicare for all, a federal job guarantee, and improved access to education? :heh:

Well damn, what about a base on Mars, debt relief, and amnesty for illegals?

Does that make me a prison abolitionist? :lupe:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So the latest is they’ve turned on :whoa: and have got back to arguing that messaging doesn’t matter when you are trying to convince people that don’t agree with you right off the bat that sweeping systemic change is necessary :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
For me, it's just a mixture of them spending years complaining about poor messaging from dems, then attempting to double down on poor messaging.

When you have to preface your arguments with, it's going to take a lot of reading, or academics feel, then you're starting in a losing position.

You shouldn't on one hand reject incrementalism as bad and then suggest that people will come around if we keep forcing the term.

You shouldn't need folks to read a white paper to explain why prison reform is needed and what you plan to do with criminals if you enact your reforms.