2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant wait til biden invites obama, bush, clinton and carter to the queens funeral, and snubs the orange fakkit :heh:

the fact that we're gonna have to have a dignified state funeral for that piece of shyt is disgusting

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if all her campaigning has been an attention-getting ruse for her to campaign for a VP slot? Cause she sure doesn't seem like she has the juice to win a primary.
i guarantee noem is the republican VP in 24 :yeshrug: they're gonna answer kamala

maybe nimrata haley, but i doubt it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hill? :unimpressed:
i dont give a fukk who did the poll, i actually live here :dead:masto's presence seems weak

and i don't see the dems winning both nevada and georgia :patrice: or flipping wisconsin. or ohio. or florida. not in a midterm year. unless Roevember REALLY comes through

im happy with holding the 50-50 majority tbh. trading PA for GA or NV

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i guarantee noem is the republican VP in 24 :yeshrug: they're gonna answer kamala

maybe nimrata haley, but i doubt it

Yeah, not sure how I feel about Noem being the candidate. On the one hand, she doesn't appear to me to add a lot to the ticket - she has baggage and gives the impression of kind of a cringey politician. On the other hand, she seems like a legitimately bad person and I don't want her getting anywhere near more power.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, not sure how I feel about Noem being the candidate. On the one hand, she doesn't appear to me to add a lot to the ticket - she has baggage and gives the impression of kind of a cringey politician. On the other hand, she seems like a legitimately bad person and I don't want her getting anywhere near more power.
she's a terrible person. but she's a young, good looking, outspoken female governor, who will win the GOP back some suburban votes with women in the midwest. if i was them, id use her :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i dont give a fukk who did the poll, i actually live here :dead:masto's presence seems weak

and i don't see the dems winning both nevada and georgia :patrice: or flipping wisconsin. or ohio. or florida. not in a midterm year. unless Roevember REALLY comes through

im happy with holding the 50-50 majority tbh. trading PA for GA or NV
You really sleeping on these white suburban women wanting the right to their abortions

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really sleeping on these white suburban women wanting the right to their abortions
if masto holds NV, thatll be the reason :hubie: i think theres enough blue state transplants to make that happen

its too bad its not a ballot question on more states. michigan is gonna be a fukkin blue bloodbath :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
if masto holds NV, thatll be the reason :hubie: i think theres enough blue state transplants to make that happen

its too bad its not a ballot question on more states. michigan is gonna be a fukkin blue bloodbath :dead:
Gop might as well let MI go… Abortions on the ballot there.. Dems cleaning that up