2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: honestly, this fukkin race is a perfect example of the dems' 4 biggest weaknesses. covid fascism, illegal immigration, crime/homelessness, and gas prices

that's all laxalt has to talk about here; it's all relevant

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Probably trying to run ahead of Biden’s approvals which are underwater.
I think some of that and maybe he's a little polarizing as Dark Brandon and that might fun afoul of her "I want to work for all North Carolinians" branding.

She's leaning pretty heavy into.the "first black Senator angle" and that usually checks some boxes, but i don't really know if that's top of mind this election season like others.

End of the day we're going to see if Dems erred by going with the responsible non polarizing candidate that shouldn't have a Cunningham esque scandal pop up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Daps
Generic ballot favoring Dems +1 will still deliver the House to Republicans, due to how voters are concentrated and gerrymandering.

Dems overall won the House votes by over 3% in 2020 (50.8% to 47.7%) and that was still only enough for a 222 to 213 nailbiter win.

Yeah I'm not really paying attention to the ballot favoring stuff. I'm going by what I see and hear on the ground. As of right now, Dems have the juice.

How is that going to play in the next 60 days, not sure. But dems have the juice at least for now.

Trump is also an albatross around the neck of the republican candidates. So that's gonna factor in.

And then you got Biden courting non MAGA Republicans. All of those things could come together to make for a huge democratic win.

With that being said, we shall see.

Daps
You should take the course.

I'm saying. :pachaha:

I appreciate breh's enthusiasm, but dude, don't put your life goals off for several months so you can be free on election night to watch the numbers roll in :pachaha:

It’s not a make or break thing. I just want to enhance my photography skills. I have a whole Election Day routine. I vote, go to Wegmans for food and snacks, go to the liquor store, and it’s CNN all day, and game time at night when the bring out the maps.

I can take the 2 night course in the spring.