2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They pulling out All the stops:

Shows how rotten the GOP apparatus is. Will take years to purge the establishment presence from the party. The way they're acting, they've already DQd themselves for the other seat in 2024.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Newt switched from Vernon Jones to Mike Collins :russ::mjlol:
You talking about Newt Gingrich? Once Patrick Witt dropped out the GA-10 GOP primary congressional race, Mike Collins became the no-brainer obvious candidate to get behind in that primary. I never took Vernon Jones seriously.

They pulling out All the stops:

Shows how rotten the GOP apparatus is. Will take years to purge the establishment presence from the party. The way they're acting, they've already DQd themselves for the other seat in 2024.

Looks like they did the same thing in 2016:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fixed it.

Oz was winning in all of the polling pre endorsement and will be the case after. They need to get someone who can take votes in Philly and Pitt. If they can secure a good amount, with the red interior, it should be enough to overcome Act 77.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

@Rell Lauren This Brehette, Kathy Barnette, running in the PA Senate GOP primary gotta a shot.

Oz was winning in all of the polling pre endorsement and will be the case after. They need to get someone who can take votes in Philly and Pitt. If they can secure a good amount, with the red interior, it should be enough to overcome Act 77.
1. Nah actually, McCormick was winning most of the polls I saw pre-Trump endorsement. Can you post the video where Rich Baris discusses Oz will do better than McCormick in the general election?

2. As for the Brehette taking votes from the Philly & Pitt metro areas...are you talking about against Oz in the GOP primary OR against the Dem nominee in the general election?

3. Is Act 77 = election fortification version of Order 66?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. Nah actually, McCormick was winning most of the polls I saw pre-Trump endorsement. Can you post the video where Rich Baris discusses Oz will do better than McCormick in the general election?

2. As for the Brehette taking votes from the Philly & Pitt metro areas...are you talking about against Oz in the GOP primary OR against the Dem nominee in the general election?

3. Is Act 77 = election fortification version of Order 66?

1. Depends on the polls you were looking at. Oz was ahead in the ones I saw.
  2. Against the Dem nominee. Oz was endorsed partly because he can due to his brand name.
  3. Yes. If the GOP wants to win PA, they need to flood the state with lawyers the same way they did in Virginia.