2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gas prices, inflation, non-issues. glad to see a House Oversight Democrat is focused on making sure that small children can go to 'Drag Queen Story Hour'

this is fukking embarrassing. and i'm expected to be outraged that Florida is holding off "drag queen story hour" until you're at least 10 years old? :dahell:

this party is :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
gas prices, inflation, non-issues. glad to see a House Oversight Democrat is focused on making sure that small children can go to 'Drag Queen Story Hour'

this is fukking embarrassing. and i'm expected to be outraged that Florida is holding off "drag queen story hour" until you're at least 10 years old? :dahell:

Read the wording on the Florida bill. There's loopholes galore for people with an agenda to make other peoples' lives pretty fukkin miserable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the wording on the Florida bill. There's loopholes galore for people with an agenda to make other peoples' lives pretty fukkin miserable.
im sorry, but if this is the flipside :yeshrug: this deviant agenda is not gonna play well with voters that democrats need to keep. suburbs, hispanics

im just not seeing the political calculation here. i guess thats why im not a democrat strategist

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why even address this? Jesus Christ.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
im sorry, but if this is the flipside :yeshrug: this deviant agenda is not gonna play well with voters that democrats need to keep. suburbs, hispanics

im just not seeing the political calculation here. i guess thats why im not a democrat strategist
This what being white is all about