2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to have a serious political bias to believe that Pete is "failing",
his biggest qualification for the appointment was being the gay cabinet member:dahell:it's not exactly a stretch to say there was a better nominee out there

what the fukk does a small town mayor know about being the secretary of transportation for the entire country? its like the liberal version of trump appointing some redneck MAGA mayor from florida :dead:

not to mention his response to the gas prices has been 'just buy an electric car' :camby:

Last edited:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
his biggest qualification for the appointment was being the gay cabinet member:dahell:it's not exactly a stretch to say there was a better nominee out there

what the fukk does a small town mayor know about being the secretary of transportation for the entire country? its like the liberal version of trump appointing some redneck MAGA mayor from florida :dead:

not to mention his response to the gas prices has been 'just buy an electric car' :camby:

He's arguably one of the more successful members of the admin but Stoller has biases which is why he can't articulate why he thinks Pete's a failure. His response was longer than that but you knew that already.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

You really wanna go with a party appointing a position without someone having the qualifications for it? Think clearly before you answer that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Rell Lauren J.D. Vance's primary opponents are all bailing on the NewsMax debate that was supposed to happen tomorrow night:

:heh: J.D. dominating all of the debates so far is a big reason how he was able to catch-up to Mandel & Gibbons in the polls.

oh god i forgot about jd vance
What about him?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really wanna go with a party appointing a position without someone having the qualifications for it? Think clearly before you answer that.
what was that, a deflection :dead:

i appreciate that he inherited a mess, but i dont think pete knows what the fukk he's doing, and im sure there were more qualified choices for such a critical time. but hey, we have a rainbow cabinet now :salute:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Rell Lauren J.D. Vance's primary opponents are all bailing on the NewsMax debate that was supposed to happen tomorrow night:

:heh: J.D. dominating all of the debates so far is a big reason how he was able to catch-up to Mandel & Gibbons in the polls.

What about him?

Trump Jr is doing an event with him and then Trump is bringing him out at the Ohio rally. It's Vance's race to lose.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
what was that, a deflection :dead:

i appreciate that he inherited a mess, but i dont think pete knows what the fukk he's doing, and im sure there were more qualified choices for such a critical time. but hey, we have a rainbow cabinet now :salute:

You're allowed to think whatever you'd like. That doesn't make what you think, a fact. But I'll let this convo die. I've seen enough of your posts to know better. :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're allowed to think whatever you'd like. That doesn't make what you think, a fact. But I'll let this convo die. I've seen enough of your posts to know better. :manny:
feel free to list his accomplishments :yeshrug: i sure dont see the biden administration touting them