2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Warnock is going to wash Walker.. That polling don’t mean shyt… I know for a fact the gop is going to have Walker duck them debates.. GOP was better off having that chic Warnock beat run again
Who is going to win between kemp vs abrams?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Warnock is going to wash Walker.. That polling don’t mean shyt… I know for a fact the gop is going to have Walker duck them debates.. GOP was better off having that chic Warnock beat run again

I'd cosign this under normal circumstances but in a situation where the president is at sub 40% approval and inflation is through the roof? Nah. There's certainly time for things to change but given that entire Chinese cities are on lockdown right now, supply chain issues will remain for the rest of the year resulting in higher prices so...there's just not enough time for things to turn around.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I didn't say he had anything to do with the courts. Like what he's doing in Missouri with Eric Greitens, he put Parnell's dirty laundry out there.

Parnell's stuff was bubbling back in 2020 during his house race, his opponent just didn't use that info. This time his primary opponents did.

Do you actually believe that Greitens is innocent? He's even less of a Republican than Trump or Oz, if Missouri was still purple he would have still been a Dem. Back in 2010 he was with the DSCC guys trying to find a seat for him to run in. He's hated by both Democrats and Republicans back home, even Hawley who has legit MAGA creds hates the guy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'd cosign this under normal circumstances but in a situation where the president is at sub 40% approval and inflation is through the roof? Nah. There's certainly time for things to change but given that entire Chinese cities are on lockdown right now, supply chain issues will remain for the rest of the year resulting in higher prices so...there's just not enough time for things to turn around.
Warnock was a few points behinds when he was running against that chic..