2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i cant wait to see how the ohio primary ends :dead: the fukkery is enormous

the way these republicans grovel at trump's feet is :scust: i bet he could put some of these clowns on a leash for a campaign ad, and walk them around like a fukking dog

J.D. Vance has to be the most embarrassing of that group.

2016 J.D. Vance:

“It’s not just that Donald Trump doesn’t speak to issues of special concern of minority voters or Black voters, it’s that he seems to like actively antagonizing a lot of the Black voters. Unfortunately, that’s been the Republican Party strategy for 30 years. I say that as a Republican who wants the party to get more Black voters. And Trump seems to be taking that strategy just to the next level. It shows in the polls, right? He’s not going to do especially well on Election Day.”

"People listen to what their political leaders are telling them, and my view is both that Trump is tapping into some racially ugly attitudes, but also that he is leading people to racially ugly attitudes. I don’t think that 60-70 percent of working-class white voters would have supported a Muslim ban before Donald Trump said something about a Muslim ban. I think that all you have to do is go back to the most recent Republican president and the way that George W. Bush encouraged us to think openly and supportively about our Muslim citizens. There is an element here where I think it’s not just that Trump is exploiting something but he’s also leading the white working class to a very dark place.

"I quickly realized that Trump’s actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd."

"Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us."

“Fellow Christians, everyone is watching us when we apologize for this man. Lord help us.”

2022 J.D. Vance:

“I’m not just a flip-flopper, I’m a flip-flop-flipper on Trump.”

"You know, my dad was right about Trump, and once he was actually in office, I saw what he was doing and I came around."

“And I ask folks not to judge me based on what I said in 2016, because I’ve been very open that I did say those critical things and I regret them, and I regret being wrong about the guy.

“It’s sort of a—what is the word people online use—-blackpilling or redpilling or whitepilling. I’m not trying to cop his style. But when you stop trusting what the press is saying in the same way, it does have a transformative effect on the way you see not just Donald Trump the man, but the whole movement.”

“Are you a racist?” Vance says to open the ad, staring directly into the camera. “Do you hate Mexicans? The media calls us racist for wanting to build Trump’s wall. They censor us, but it doesn’t change the truth.”

"Biden's open border policies are bringing crime & deadly fentanyl here. Americans are dying because of it. Finish the wall. End welfare for illegals. Cut all funding for sanctuary cities. Secure the border. Protect our citizens. Put America First."

"Working people have turned against the Dems because the Dems have turned against them. Secure the border. Protect our people."

In 2016 he was claiming that Trump was a problem cause he made immigrants feel bad and tapped into racism like republicans "have been doing for 30 years" and now he's pulling the same shyt 24/7.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
  1. Depends on the polls you were looking at. Oz was ahead in the ones I saw.
  2. Against the Dem nominee. Oz was endorsed partly because he can due to his brand name.
  3. Yes. If the GOP wants to win PA, they need to flood the state with lawyers the same way they did in Virginia.

McCormick probably a better choice since sentiment is against Democrats and wouldn't be seen to be as controversial as Oz.

Act 77 didn't hurt Republicans, all their incumbents won in 2020 and they won both the State Auditor and Treasurer races. The only Republican who suffered in that election was Trump.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

The district was redrawn to be more favorable to Democrats, and he is running as a Trump loyalist. Meijer has independent credibility and can probably peel off more swing voters with his policies and votes. Plus he shares a name with the most famous grocery franchise in the area.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: every airline ended this bullshyt immediately

i swear to god, if democrats fight this :snoop:

edit: well done by that judge :salute: the pandemic addicts are already all over twitter, cancelling their flights. less fuel demand, lower prices :smugbiden:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo...why the fukk are the democrats letting the RNC get away with pulling out of the debates :what::what::what: repubs and Fox State Trump News are out here framing it as some noble effort against "media bias"

why arent the dems putting out statements laughing at trump, and calling him a p*ssy who's afraid to debate because he lost the election?

Last edited:

hjnm

All Star
Daps

You have to have a serious political bias to believe that Pete is "failing", even the article that Stoller screenshotted and didn't link to (I wonder why?) blames weather and airlines and not the government.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
The old saying is, on a long enough timeline we all become the villain. . . Many liberals can not seem to see that they are the evil ones in many of today's scenarios.