2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trump endorsed Dr. Oz for the PA Senate seat tonight:

My Right-wing Twitter/Con ET feed is completely split on this endorsement. So much so, that Breitbart just put out this article:

@Rell Lauren Who do you prefer for the PA Senate GOP nomination, Dr. Oz or David McCormick? It's a coinflip for me. I don't prefer either of them strongly enough.

It's a bad endorsement due to his background. I'd have preferred he stayed out of it. Richard Baris and Susquehanna polling show Oz as the only one who could win Pennsylvania. That's how bad the field is. Once Sean Parnell quit due to McConnell hit job, you were left with bottom of the barrel. Red Eagle Politics, a rising star, said that he can grow to like the endorsement. In the endorsement, key sentence was that Oz can get votes in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. If that's true, he'll run away with the election if Act 77 doesn't kick into overdrive for Fetterman who will lose his race badly once opposition research into him holding a black man at gunpoint comes out.

The Pennsylvania Governor's race are where the good candidates are. Mastriano and Bartos are quality candidates who could have given those vying for the Senate a run for their money.

I don't follow any of Conservative Twitter outside of a few accounts. Many of them overestimate their influence and many are still mad that Robby Starbuck didn't get the endorsement for TN-5. Ortagus will likely lose the Primary as well, but Starbuck doesn't have a shot. He has no cash on hand or name recognition. The circle jerk about RW Twitter is very real.

If he endorses Vance and Masters, it evens out.

Neocon Twitter took a massive L. They need to deal with it.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

My Right-wing Twitter/Con ET feed is completely split on this endorsement. So much so, that Breitbart just put out this article:

@Rell Lauren Who do you prefer for the PA Senate GOP nomination, Dr. Oz or David McCormick? It's a coinflip for me. I don't prefer either of them strongly enough.

It's a bad endorsement due to his background. I'd have preferred he stayed out of it. Richard Baris and Susquehanna polling show Oz as the only one who could win Pennsylvania. That's how bad the field is. Once Sean Parnell quit due to McConnell hit job, you were left with bottom of the barrel. Red Eagle Politics, a rising star, said that he can grow to like the endorsement. In the endorsement, key sentence was that Oz can get votes in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. If that's true, he'll run away with the election if Act 77 doesn't kick into overdrive for Fetterman who will lose his race badly once opposition research into him holding a black man at gunpoint comes out.

The Pennsylvania Governor's race are where the good candidates are. Mastriano and Bartos are quality candidates who could have given those vying for the Senate a run for their money.

I don't follow any of Conservative Twitter outside of a few accounts. Many of them overestimate their influence and many are still mad that Robby Starbuck didn't get the endorsement for TN-5. Ortagus will likely lose the Primary as well, but Starbuck doesn't have a shot. He has no cash on hand or name recognition. The circle jerk about RW Twitter is very real.

If he endorses Vance and Masters, it evens out.

Neocon Twitter took a massive L. They need to deal with it.

1. I used to watch Red Eagle Politics videos all the time, but he says a lot dumb cringe shyt on Twitter. So I stopped taking him seriously. Maybe I'll check his video on Trump's Dr. Oz endorsement.

2. It looks like Tennessee is gonna pass a law that you have to have lived in Tenn for a certain number years before you run for office in Tenn. So supposedly, Ortagus would become ineligible to run in that TN-5 gop primary if the law passes. Wow, I didn't know that Starbuck hasn't raised enough money to be competitive in the TN-5 GOP primary. If he isn't raising money, people should stop hyping him up as a candidate.

3. :lolbron: The fuccery is gonna be so good on right-wing Twitter if Trump endorses in the Ohio & Arizona GOP primary senate races.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. I used to watch Red Eagle Politics videos all the time, but he says a lot dumb cringe shyt on Twitter. So I stopped taking him seriously. Maybe I'll check his video on Trump's Dr. Oz endorsement.

2. It looks like Tennessee is gonna pass a law that you have to have lived in Tenn for a certain number years before you run for office in Tenn. So supposedly, Ortagus would become ineligible to run in that TN-5 gop primary if the law passes. Wow, I didn't know that Starbuck hasn't raised enough money to be competitive in the TN-5 GOP primary. If he isn't raising money, people should stop hyping him up as a candidate.

3. :lolbron: The fuccery is gonna be so good on right-wing Twitter if Trump endorses in the Ohio & Arizona GOP primary senate races.

Re: 2. That law has been in the works now and there's already a law on the books that says you had to vote in four primaries to be considered eligible.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

PA GOP just wanted Trump to choose, McCormick might appeal more broadly but everyone knows Oz, I think it's advantage D but who knows how nasty that primary gets.

Also people need to stop listening to Parnell, he got two Trump endorsements and flopped both times.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
PA GOP just wanted Trump to choose, McCormick might appeal more broadly but everyone knows Oz, I think it's advantage D but who knows how nasty that primary gets.

Also people need to stop listening to Parnell, he got two Trump endorsements and flopped both times.

He didn't flop the second time around. Mitch McConnell and Parnell's ex wife put out there that he's in the middle of the custody battle and divorce. The judge in the case said he'd lose his kids if he was to be in the race. He dropped out.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
He didn't flop the second time around. Mitch McConnell and Parnell's ex wife put out there that he's in the middle of the custody battle and divorce. The judge in the case said he'd lose his kids if he was to be in the race. He dropped out.

McConnell had nothing to do with the PA courts though, and he lost custody that's why he didn't run. I think he actually would have won the general but he needs to stop pretending he's a kingmaker.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
McConnell had nothing to do with the PA courts though, and he lost custody that's why he didn't run. I think he actually would have won the general but he needs to stop pretending he's a kingmaker.

I didn't say he had anything to do with the courts. Like what he's doing in Missouri with Eric Greitens, he put Parnell's dirty laundry out there.