2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Braun would be useless anywhere other than the WWE. He's obviously dumb as fukk and probably relies on Vince micromanaging every aspect of his presentation :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know Vince wants to be on stage and welcome the fans back, but he might want to stay in the back for this one because he might get booed out the building. Listening to Sean Ross Sapp and Jimmy on their Youtube show yesterday and Jimmy made a great point, he said if and when they do sell Vince will obviously be put out to pasture and Stephanie will be in charge of the business side while HHH will be put in charge of the wrestling side. HHH will more than likely put together creative teams for all 3 brands and be like:hubie:which will be a huge stress relief for the people behind the scenes. Honestly it's starting to seem like Vince might not be well mentally anymore and I do get the sense that a big change is about to occur, because continuing down this road is going to lead them into complete destruction.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Impact needs Braun more than AEW.

Not talking about you but I see who only watches Thunder..... cuz they got more bigger guys than just Gunn on the roster.

Impact is in the most dire need of size
Impact needs a better TV deal and production before I want to see anyone go there. They also NEED some type of audience. The show just feels dead to me the way it’s currently set up.
I’m not saying he isn’t a good fit for their roster but as a fan I don’t care about nothing going on at impact

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I know Vince wants to be on stage and welcome the fans back, but he might want to stay in the back for this one because he might get booed out the building. Listening to Sean Ross Sapp and Jimmy on their Youtube show yesterday and Jimmy made a great point, he said if and when they do sell Vince will obviously be put out to pasture and Stephanie will be in charge of the business side while HHH will be put in charge of the wrestling side. HHH will more than likely put together creative teams for all 3 brands and be like:hubie:which will be a huge stress relief for the people behind the scenes. Honestly it's starting to seem like Vince might not be well mentally anymore and I do get the sense that a big change is about to occur, because continuing down this road is going to lead them into complete destruction.

Shut up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Only on the internet is a company making money in the billions headed toward destruction because a bunch of people have been let go. Wrestlers get released every day, b.

There's way more MFs who've been let go than current roster members. And no matter if it's Yokozuna, Koko B Ware, Alberto Del Rio, Chyna, Taka Michinoku, Kalisto, Ryback, Damien Sandow, Ultimate Warrior, D Lo Brown, Paul Roma, Viscera, Sable, Iron Sheik or Aleister Black - no matter how high or low on the card, mostly everybody's gonna be let go at some point. I like some of the people who recently got released but let's not act like it's the end of the world for them or WWE, we've seen this stuff happen before. All the predicting demise that people are doing is a lot of Twitter talk.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Doubt he's selling. Just cashing out. Cook them books by providing releases as "profit" up the share price and cash out to HHH and Stephanie (Shane seems too smart for this). Nick Khan is just Vince's money insurance guy. Hes doing a fantastic job at it too.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Impact needs a better TV deal and production before I want to see anyone go there. They also NEED some type of audience. The show just feels dead to me the way it’s currently set up.
I’m not saying he isn’t a good fit for their roster but as a fan I don’t care about nothing going on at impact
Impact production is better than aew production. :yeshrug: