2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if Braun leaves wrestling all together to get into acting. He fast tracked right to the WWE and doesn't seem to have a passion for it outside of the WWE stage. Doubt he was even a fan.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Zelina was coming back... then they fired her husband :dead: WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY

Rumor is, Cokeboy peeped the thigh slap :russ::lolbron::ohhh:
DapperPrettySpidermonkey-small.gif

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love how the wrestlers take getting released way better than the entire internet. :russ:

Right tho! It's always funny to me how the internet reacts to this stuff like they've never seen wrestlers get released before. This has been happening for as long as we been watching this shyt... if they just kept everybody forever, the roster from 15 years ago would still be around... we'd still be watchin Chris Masters, Trevor Murdoch, La Resistance, all types of MFs :russ:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
95% of AEW's roster is 5'2, man:dwillhuh:...Braun may be a dikkhead but a guy his size is money for any company that knows how to book him. He's going to be the most in demand of all the people who were released today.

Yep, he has a great look, and decent in ring for a big man, decent on mic and can play an intense monster when needed. These guys are why they sign Mark Henry and Big Show, groom him and the like of Warlow up and maybe in a solid year or two they get way more out of their potential.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FACTS!

I be feeling like O Dogg from Menace 2 Society.

THEM MOTHERFUCCKAS GAVE YOU A PUSH, ONLY TO BURY YO ASS FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT, THEN FIRED YO ASS AND YOU AINT GONNA SAY NUFFIN! :gucci:

:pachaha:

They don't wanna burn any bridges or look unprofessional. Save the juicy shyt for a Van Vleet interview to hype up getting signed to one the smaller feds.

It's all business moves even though we want them to pop shots off for fukkery.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Isnt Archer a better version of Strowman?

No. Braun is a guy you can market as the strongest man on the roster, the most immovable man. Archer is a tall agile dude with a mean streak. Not to mention two totally different looks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I love how the wrestlers take getting released way better than the entire internet. :russ:

A lot of folk gonna read/watch him say that shyt and believe he was brainwashed :lolbron:

But I kinda get it. Fans get attached to their favorites and want them to succeed and do entertaining shyt. So when they spend more than their time in a promotion that does the exact opposite with them, they lash out because they didn't get what they wanted and see it as their favorite getting fukked over unfairly. I think a ton of wrestlers are ":ehh: :manny:" about getting 'deavored is because they got their biggest paydays, and/or got to live their dream and/or they know they are gonna be fine working other places after whatever exposure they got in the WWE.

I think fans will always overreact over releases because of what of that "unfair treatment" feeling. And they have a point too. Of these last batch of firings, the only one that got a legit big run was Braun, I don't think anyone feels bad about him, people are just shocked he got cut.

If somehow WWE was able to give these people a good 1-3 year run, there would still be outrage but it would much less because there wouldn't be a sentiment of "they didn't take advantage of this wrestlers that I like".

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vince never allowed you (or anybody else) to see that. She’s a very good wrestler pre-WWE, a Swiss Army knife for a lot of women, and has an easily accessible ready made baby face style. She’s probably be the most seamless fit on the women’s roster. If Vince books you like a loser, that’s how people will get viewed.

The thing is Ruby doesn't know how to work a crowd as a face. She excels in a heel role. Her work when she first was brought up with Riot Squad was excellent. She can be a solid mid-card worker to help put over the stars, or be a transitional champ in the right situation, but her so-so mic skills and charisma is too much of a deficit to make up with her in-ring work. Not a top carder but still a really solid hand to have, and like said only 30 so plenty of time for her to hone the areas she needs to.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not sure why anybody thinks this means WWE is getting sold... they've released wrestlers in bulk several times.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A lot of folk gonna read/watch him say that shyt and believe he was brainwashed :lolbron:

But I kinda get it. Fans get attached to their favorites and want them to succeed and do entertaining shyt. So when they spend more than their time in a promotion that does the exact opposite with them, they lash out because they didn't get what they wanted and see it as their favorite getting fukked over unfairly. I think a ton of wrestlers are ":ehh: :manny:" about getting 'deavored is because they got their biggest paydays, and/or got to live their dream and/or they know they are gonna be fine working other places after whatever exposure they got in the WWE.

I think fans will always overreact over releases because of what of that "unfair treatment" feeling. And they have a point too. Of these last batch of firings, the only one that got a legit big run was Braun, I don't think anyone feels bad about him, people are just shocked he got cut.

If somehow WWE was able to give these people a good 1-3 year run, there would still be outrage but it would much less because there wouldn't be a sentiment of "they didn't take advantage of this wrestlers that I like".

I'm not reading all that but I saw "dark father" and envisioned him managed by Father Mitchell might be flames :russ:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why anybody thinks this means WWE is getting sold... they've released wrestlers in bulk several times.

Yeah, all the cuts make sense too. There is not one where I can't point to and say "lack of skill" "creative hell" or "overtook on the depth chart".

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The thing is Ruby doesn't know how to work a crowd as a face. She excels in a heel role. Her work when she first was brought up with Riot Squad was excellent. She can be a solid mid-card worker to help put over the stars, or be a transitional champ in the right situation, but her so-so mic skills and charisma is too much of a deficit to make up with her in-ring work. Not a top carder but still a really solid hand to have, and like said only 30 so plenty of time for her to hone the areas she needs to.

Do we really know she can’t work as a face? She spent minimal time as a face in NXT, then when to the main roster and spent the better part of her time as a heel, was injured and had a long layoff, then returned as a heel again, then randomly turned face and lost a whole bunch basically for the rest of her tenure. She never truly got the ball to do anything