2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They don’t wanna talk about this

What? Impact’s production hasn’t been good since 2017. The promos are good but the camera work is amateurish, the sound is terrible, I mean even pre-Pandemic, the production was honestly worse than ROH’s, hell when Impact was on Pursuit they literally ended the show 30 minutes early but accident :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
What? Impact’s production hasn’t been good since 2017. The promos are good but the camera work is amateurish, the sound is terrible, I mean even pre-Pandemic, the production was honestly worse than ROH’s, hell when Impact was on Pursuit they literally ended the show 30 minutes early but accident :mjlol:

Sounds like AEW production to me :troll:

Guess they both have something in common :lolbron:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing to talk about. Everything looks low budget. The stage , up until recently the commentary was low budget. The entrances are trash (and AEW isn’t great here either) but trash is trash. It looks like I’m watching a Indy show in someone’s gym and not a 20 year old company that used to have major network money.
I don’t know what the fukk y’all are talking about
You got it :hubie:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they do sell Vince will obviously be put out to pasture and Stephanie will be in charge of the business side while HHH will be put in charge of the wrestling side

Bruh, that's not how real life works.:russ: Disney/NBC/ whoever acquires, is not giving hunter and Steph a job.:russ:

Some paper pushing execs will stay on for the transition period, that's about it :mjlol:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I will never for the life of me understand why that happens

It happens cause they're full of shyt and at the end of the day, they at least respect him for bringin them some of the stuff that made them wrestling fans. If they really hated him or WWE, they wouldn't be at the show in the first place. Especially the ones who spend most of their time online ranting about the shyt... they support it more than anybody :pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, that's not how real life works.:russ: Disney/NBC/ whoever acquires, is not giving hunter and Steph a job.:russ:

Some paper pushing execs will stay on for the transition period, that's about it :mjlol:

Ehh. Not necessarily.

Obviously they're not Comcast or Disney, but even after purchasing the rest of UFC, WME doesn't seem to have any interest in getting Dana White out of there.

There's also value in keeping someone around that knows how to run the property that you just bought. They're most certainly not getting spots on anyone's board or anything, but they could easily stick around.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
That’s funny as fukk if it’s true that they didn’t wanna pay Braun that milli no more cuz omos is bigger than him.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Yeah man, it is lndy quality level. The production quality looks worse than when ROH used to be on HDnet. I don't know what people are taking about. Then you have a million ugly and dusty looking cacs and some absolutely rotund beasts on that roster.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Alister Black needs a new age, jim Jones preacher like cult gimmick and dress like Joseph Seed in farcry 5

latest

You can’t tell me this dude can’t pull this look off. If he does it in aew (although they have way too many factions) it can set up a decent faction.

add nick comoroto as the muscle and a woman (Don't wanna say serena deeb since it’ll be too close to straight edge society, but fukk it) to start it off, and add as you go.