2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah, I don't know Vince personally or nothin, but it's super far fetched to me that he's gonna have the company that his father ran, then he took over and grew into a worldwide company, and is heavily involved in to this day, and has seemingly been grooming his family to take control of... and say 'well let's just sell it to XYZ, whoever the highest bidder'. There's obviously changes being made there like most companies do but if people gonna believe it's being sold because six wrestlers got released today, that's just crazy.

Ignoring the talent cuts, the wrestling and television industries are wildly different today than they were in 1982. Pro wrestling today is essential a tv production with an ensemble cast compared to the 80's when it was a live event company that taped television shows. The upper management changes announced the other day is a low key sign something is up given their backgrounds (one ran Turner Networks, one was an EVP of Content for ESPN, and I think Khan worked for CAA handling talent and media rights). If Vince McMahon is offered $5 billion for the company with Triple H and Stephanie guaranteed jobs running it for Comcast and Vince having some sort of Emeritus position, that's a hard thing to pass up.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know Vince wants to be on stage and welcome the fans back, but he might want to stay in the back for this one because he might get booed out the building.

As long as he got people in the building he's already won. I doubt he cares what reaction he gets because he's already got their money. :heh:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
thats shame for Ruby, I'd be lying if I said I was interested in her by herself but I like her and Liv together.

Alestair Black though ? they need to eventually hire him back.
he deserves better than to end up on with on that cheap looking garbage yous try to peddle as good on here.

the rest of them

:yeshrug:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Braun is only surprising in the sense that they spent 3 months of WM season on him and Vince's own son, had him kill Shane at WM, then cut him. If he had been in literally any other feud for WM, I don't think anyone would be that surprised they cut bait on Braun considering how dogshyt they've booked him for years now and how it's very clear Vince had lost faith/interest in him a long time ago. Braun has been spinning his wheels for years (really since the first match with Brock, but definitely since the Crown Jewel squash). Even his title run was literally a day of decision due to Roman backing out and he wouldn't have even been on the WM card last year otherwise. As champion, he feuded with mid carders on TV, his title matches were middle of the card on PPV, and he immediately went back to doing nothing but random mini feuds with mid carders after dropping the title.

Right before WM in 2020, Braun was doing a TV feud with Elias that was going nowhere. Right before WM in 2021....Braun was doing a TV feud with Elias that was going nowhere.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They don’t wanna talk about this
There is nothing to talk about. Everything looks low budget. The stage , up until recently the commentary was low budget. The entrances are trash (and AEW isn’t great here either) but trash is trash. It looks like I’m watching a Indy show in someone’s gym and not a 20 year old company that used to have major network money.
I don’t know what the fukk y’all are talking about

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think of Brodie as being the higher power of the Dark Order in spirit, they don’t need a leader in the flesh at all.
But someone trying to force his way into the leadership of The Dark Order has storyline potential though.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
There is nothing to talk about. Everything looks low budget. The stage , up until recently the commentary was low budget. The entrances are trash (and AEW isn’t great here either) but trash is trash. It looks like I’m watching a Indy show in someone’s gym and not a 20 year old company that used to have major network money.
I don’t know what the fukk y’all are talking about

Its not that serious breh :mjlol: