2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man I been watching the hell out of ANYTHING Donnell Rawlings on YT everyday all day at work. That nicca funny as fukk man.... I be over there fukking up at work dying laughing. It’s sad with him being so close to Chappell people look at him as a lesser comedian. If he came to NOOOOORRRRRTTTHHHHHHHHH
CAAAAAAAROOOOLLIINNNAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would go see him every show
The DMV's Donnell Rawlings!
:myman:
My boy went to high school with Donnell (TC Williams in Alexandria, VA). He said Donnell was a FOOL in school!
One day I'll have to tell you the story of Donnell getting their whole crew suspended because he showed the principal some fake cocaine.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They may end up not selling but the moves they are making are pretty similar to what UFC was doing before they got sold.

Yeah, I don't know Vince personally or nothin, but it's super far fetched to me that he's gonna have the company that his father ran, then he took over and grew into a worldwide company, and is heavily involved in to this day, and has seemingly been grooming his family to take control of... and say 'well let's just sell it to XYZ, whoever the highest bidder'. There's obviously changes being made there like most companies do but if people gonna believe it's being sold because six wrestlers got released today, that's just crazy.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Again AEW don’t really need any of these guys. But maybe it would be cool to pick up a couple to have. Yada yada yada!

With that said and out the way

Who does Impact, ROH, and NWA need to have that was released?:ohhh:

word i dont see them picking any of them up , maybe murphy for elevation matches and lana cause of rusev but thats it really:ld:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

A lot of folk gonna read/watch him say that shyt and believe he was brainwashed :lolbron:

But I kinda get it. Fans get attached to their favorites and want them to succeed and do entertaining shyt. So when they spend more than their time in a promotion that does the exact opposite with them, they lash out because they didn't get what they wanted and see it as their favorite getting fukked over unfairly. I think a ton of wrestlers are ":ehh: :manny:" about getting 'deavored is because they got their biggest paydays, and/or got to live their dream and/or they know they are gonna be fine working other places after whatever exposure they got in the WWE.

I think fans will always overreact over releases because of what of that "unfair treatment" feeling. And they have a point too. Of these last batch of firings, the only one that got a legit big run was Braun, I don't think anyone feels bad about him, people are just shocked he got cut.

If somehow WWE was able to give these people a good 1-3 year run, there would still be outrage but it would much less because there wouldn't be a sentiment of "they didn't take advantage of this wrestlers that I like".

:ehh: I read all of this, it was a good read and I get it as well

Honestly if he wanted, he could probably step in as the leader of the dark order for AEW:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: XII

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Braun would be perfect for AEW. They need a big hoss/monster to wreck shop. AEW lacks a big scary dude with a prescience that when u hear his music everybody like “UH OH!” Plus I wanna see him body Marko Stunt.

:lolbron:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Braun would be perfect for AEW. They need a big hoss/monster to wreck shop. AEW lacks a big scary dude with a prescience that when u hear his music everybody like “UH OH!” Plus I wanna see him body Marko Stunt.

they already have wardlow, miro and powerhoss will hobbs :beli:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

AEW already has four wrestlers over 5'10 so Braun is shyt out of luck :yeshrug:

Murphy could get in tho :yeshrug: