Shinsuke Nakamura
Ricochet
Io Shirai
Toni Storm
Kushida
Akira Tozawa
Sarray
Asuka

I didn’t even mention PWG, AAA, CMLL, or other various companies, I didn’t even bring up guys like Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, MVP, and Rey Mysterio who were released and made a name for themselves in other companies were then brought back.

I don’t even have an issue with WWE getting these guys if they can use them right, but if you look at the biggest promotions in the US in the past 25 years (WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, AEW), of the biggest stars, only Cena, Rock, Goldberg, and Reigns were homegrown, everybody else came from somewhere :manny:

WWF/E has never been good at developing their own talent. Besides the OVW crew, they just steal wrestlers that other promotions have developed.

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been following WWE these past few months, but I'm surprised they gave up on Strowman

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
YouTube is more popular and accessible than some channels.

Hey if it wasn’t for YouTube, we wouldn’t have the Paul brother clowns or Cobra Kai
I don't rock with the Paul brothers, and Cobra Kai is on my Fire Stick.
:ufdup:
I get your point though. I watch YouTube more than I watch network television

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't rock with the Paul brothers, and Cobra Kai is on my Fire Stick.
:ufdup:
I get your point though. I watch YouTube more than I watch network television

Man I been watching the hell out of ANYTHING Donnell Rawlings on YT everyday all day at work. That nicca funny as fukk man.... I be over there fukking up at work dying laughing. It’s sad with him being so close to Chappell people look at him as a lesser comedian. If he came to NOOOOORRRRRTTTHHHHHHHHH
CAAAAAAAROOOOLLIINNNAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would go see him every show

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can definitely see Braun fukking around the entertainment scene for a bit. Maybe a muscle-man in a movie like Kevin Nash, make some movie promoting fitness/nutritional items. Become an instagram/youtube fitness dude . Then wait for wwe to come calling in like a year or 2

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I hope none of these folks end up in AEW. They already have enough talent you only see on Dark. Maybe the women to help with their women's division but that's about it.

I guess the good thing about states opening up again is the indies can start running shows and if these promotions have the money, they can bring in some of these guys for a few shows. It can bring out fans who haven't had a chance to go to a live wrestling event in over a year.