2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How is it :cape:? I literally said that it was stupid to get rid of Ruby & Black, and it's not like I created the tweet you dumbass. It's no secret that some talent backstage have been wanting out since they're not being used, but go ahead and keep up your lame ass shtick. Using that smiley is hilarious since you :cape: for anything AEW:umad:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How is it :cape:? I literally said that it was stupid to get rid of Ruby & Black, and it's not like I created the tweet you dumbass. It's no secret that some talentt backstage have been wanting out since they're not being used, but go ahead and keep up your lame ass shtick. Using that smiley is hilarious since you :cape: for anything AEW:umad:

you got it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Orange Cassidy was just in a title match, so I think Braun would do just fine. Hell he might not go anywhere since he was making 7 figures.

I'm not a huge fan of OC, but he's definitely suited for AEW more than Braun is. He's also a better worker than Braun, and he has a better ability to connect with the crowd. I really think Braun will struggle anywhere he goes outside of the WWE if he sticks with wrestling. He's basically their creation, cannot perform outside of his bounds, and is dependent on someone carrying him. He's also spoke negatively about the Indys as well from what I remember, so who knows how well received he'd be in a locker room.

aew is trash. :mjlol:

OK :beli:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Japan could be lucrative for Braun if he wants to keep wrestling. They love monsters and right now there really isn’t on in new Japan. And he could capitalize on their fascination and cash in mulitmedia wise like bob sapp If he embraces it

as for the others... I want tommy end vs Penta
I don’t care where, I want that match:feedme:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Japan could be lucrative for Braun if he wants to keep wrestling. They love monsters and right now there really isn’t on in new Japan. And he could capitalize on their fascination and cash in mulitmedia wise like bob sapp If he embraces it

as for the others... I want tommy end vs Penta
I don’t care where, I want that match:feedme:
Braun vs Ishii would be interesting to watch :ohhh: I wonder if Braun would be a good fit to be a Suzuki-Gun goon?