2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They need to. I know DO turned face when Brodie passed, but they need to turn heel and become dark (no pun intended) at some point in the future.

Best way to do that would be to replicate what ECW did with the Dudleyz when they turned them from a comedy group to more serious.

Sean = Woj

Dave = Peter Vescey

Who would be Chris Broussard :jbhmm:

They didn't need Paul Wight or Mark Henry either, but as long as Tony Khan has his daddy's check book...
:yeshrug:

There's a difference between those two and Braun. Wight and Henry aren't active wrestlers and are there to coach and help talent out with possibly an occasional match (need those Marko Stunt squashes). AEW does not need Braun in the slightest and Braun would sink like an anchor in AEW.

AEW really ruined our TNA “Let’s hear what he has to say” jokes :mjcry:

TNA ruined that by getting rid of Mike Tenay.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Definitely hope Lana does not make it to AEW to drag Rusev down again. The only thing that can come of that is eventually a Miro/Lana vs Cody/Brandi feud.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would guarantee the days of people on big contracts being in NXT and not earning their money is finished, so call ups are imminent

Take away Corbin, Tamina, Carmella, and Ziggler and that's actually a solid A show roster :ehh:.. :manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Man we funny in TSC:russ:

We the only ones that try to claim YouTube is a bad thing while they constantly been saying it’s not and every from the low carders to the Main Event guys been going on Dark.

Kenny, the Buck, and Moxley all have been on Dark.

Titles have been defended on Dark:mjlol:

We gotta let them live a little with that. We they ain’t treating that shyt like 205:mjgrin:
Title matches on YouTube?
:hhh:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I feel like the only person who wouldn’t mind a Miro/Lana reunion. Rusev’s original main roster run still remains his best work and Lana was essential to that character and run. Running that back without the outdated evil Russian gimmick wouldn’t be the worst thing.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Braun seems like a WWE or nothing guy. Probably just chill at a farm and do redneck things waiting for a call back or maybe even do some “acting” aka nameless goon on VOD movies. Although if Tony sends him high 6 figures or even match his WWE salary, he’ll be Elite :heh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Braun seems like a WWE or nothing guy. Probably just chill at a farm and do redneck things waiting for a call back or maybe even do some “acting” aka nameless goon on VOD movies. Although if Tony sends him high 6 figures or even match his WWE salary, he’ll be Elite :heh:
he'll probably end up like Ryback

only a matter of time til the CTE and Roids have him raging about and wishing death upon Vince on twitter.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Braun's voice is the one thing I like about him. He's not a good promo, but his promo voice is pretty good.
I'm tired of these soft-voiced current wrestlers who sound like restaurant waiters. This is what a rassler should sound like:

yeah Braun actually felt like a wrestler. like i'd be obsessed with Braun if he came out when i was a kid. he def got a lot better over the years too and he was pretty light on his feet for a big slow dude. WWE is always trying to break the next big man and almost always cut him loose early in the process.