2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I see your point but except for Wardlow, all of those monsters (& Brian Cage) got banished to YouTube by Cody & Moxley.
As much as I dislike Braun, AEW needs an untainted, dominant monster who has some credibility.

To be fair, those guys are imposing and can easily get built back up to monster status, but I see your point

2017 Braun was :whew: but I honestly don’t see him wrestling elsewhere, but we’ll see

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nail in the coffin:francis:
For Vince it would be a nail in the coffin for him, because he would have to give up control. If they ever do get sold you can expect HHH to be put in charge, and he'll just install creative teams for each brand. We complain about creative but we really don't know what they have planned, since Vince is literally changing everything at the last minute. At some point someone like HHH or Stephanie need to tell Vince that he's destroying his own product...come to think of it:ohhh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Braun cuts a promo like a 1980's cartoon wrestler.
Braun's voice is the one thing I like about him. He's not a good promo, but his promo voice is pretty good.
I'm tired of these soft-voiced current wrestlers who sound like restaurant waiters. This is what a rassler should sound like:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orange Cassidy was just in a title match, so I think Braun would do just fine. Hell he might not go anywhere since he was making 7 figures.
@Bryan Danielson I will give AEW props for booking OC ( who Sells a shyt load of merchandise and is over ) into the main event . Current wwe often wastes over popular wrestlers if they aren’t Vince approved and fights the fans to their own detriment when someone is over , getting reactions , selling merch . If not for the pandemic we’d probably be on Brock title reign 75 or some shyt

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Buddy Murphy is destined for NJPW. They finna call that nikka 'The Butler' Buddy Epsilon, throw Tama n 'em behind him and keep it movin like ain't shyt changed :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn Braun is a major surprise, he was their type of guy. Anyone saying AEW shouldn’t pic him up is crazy he is the only person they should spend money on getting and pushing immediately. The rest can go to the indies , for all I care.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
They keep taking people off the SmackDown roster & never replacing them.

:dead: at firing Zelina, starting hype videos for Black months later, hiring Zelina back, re-debuting Black & then firing him a week & a half later with zero followup.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I see your point but except for Wardlow, all of those monsters (& Brian Cage) got banished to YouTube by Cody & Moxley.
As much as I dislike Braun, AEW needs an untainted, dominant monster who has some credibility.

Man we funny in TSC:russ:

We the only ones that try to claim YouTube is a bad thing while they constantly been saying it’s not and every from the low carders to the Main Event guys been going on Dark.

Kenny, the Buck, and Moxley all have been on Dark.

Titles have been defended on Dark:mjlol:

We gotta let them live a little with that. We they ain’t treating that shyt like 205:mjgrin:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The WWE roster is too damn inflated. They need to (and probably will) cut more people.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn Braun is a major surprise, he was their type of guy. Anyone saying AEW shouldn’t pic him up is crazy he is the only person they should spend money on getting and pushing immediately. The rest can go to the indies , for all I care.

Impact needs Braun more than AEW.

Not talking about you but I see who only watches Thunder..... cuz they got more bigger guys than just Gunn on the roster.

Impact is in the most dire need of size