they got a couple of monsters already in archer, Miro, the dinosaur dude

and the monster with the most potential, WardGOAT :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah but I think they have more then enough “monsters” on the roster with Archer, Miro, and Wardlow.
95% of AEW's roster is 5'2, man:dwillhuh:...Braun may be a dikkhead but a guy his size is money for any company that knows how to book him. He's going to be the most in demand of all the people who were released today.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Exactly my thought. I was looking for a link or something. All I saw was “sources” :francis:

When discussions about the sale of WWE start, we'll find out from actual media sources (Deadline) who specialize in those topics instead of wrestling websites who are mainly founded on rumors and speculation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
95% of AEW's roster is 5'2, man:dwillhuh:...Braun may be a dikkhead but a guy his size is money for any company that knows how to book him. He's going to be the most in demand of all the people who were released today.

Another reason I wouldn’t sign Braun if I was AEW..... cuz I’d be watching closely to what that Keith Lee situation turns out.

The worst thing that can happen is you sign Braun then Lee gets deavored.

Let him go to Impact:mjlit:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Exactly my thought. I was looking for a link or something. All I saw was “sources” :francis:
Everyone and their mom is running with the "These releases are pretty good proof that WWE is for sale" but no one actually knows jack shyt.
It's just a frenzy to get fanboys to click links to their websites.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Braun can't cut a promo either, he just tilts his head and yells into the mic.:russ:
Braun cuts a promo like a 1980's cartoon wrestler. I'm ok with it because he really doesnt need to say anything to get his point across.
:mjtf: You trippin breh, Archer be spitting that shyt
i tune out completely when Archer and Jake have the mic. their promos are completely gibberish esp Jake. I have yet to hear a promo from Archer that made me say anything more than meh. Everybody dies is a good tag line tho. Miro bodied the man in that one promo like nothing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Braun is trash. He will struggle outside of the heavily produced WWE umbrella. Maybe he could survive in MLW or Impact, but he would be completely exposed as a fraud in AEW.
Orange Cassidy was just in a title match, so I think Braun would do just fine. Hell he might not go anywhere since he was making 7 figures.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW doesn’t really need Braun :manny:

they got a couple of monsters already in archer, Miro, the dinosaur dude

and the monster with the most potential, WardGOAT :manny:
I see your point but except for Wardlow, all of those monsters (& Brian Cage) got banished to YouTube by Cody & Moxley.
As much as I dislike Braun, AEW needs an untainted, dominant monster who has some credibility.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The list is so damn long

Former TNA/Impact Talent in WWE:

AJ Styles
Angel Garza
Bobby Roode
Xavier Woods
Cameron Grimes
Dexter Lumis
MSK
Drake Maverick
LA Knight
Santos Escobar
Mark Andrews
Joaquin Wilde
Karrion Kross
Scarlett
Franky Monet

Former ROH talent in WWE:

Cedric Alexander
Damien Priest
Erik & Ivar
Keith Lee
T-Bar
Cesaro
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Sami Zayn
Adam Cole
Bobby Fish
Kyle O’Reilly
Roderick Strong
Tommaso Ciampa

Former Talent from Japan in WWE:

Finn Balor
Shinsuke Nakamura
Ricochet
Io Shirai
Toni Storm
Kushida
Akira Tozawa
Sarray
Asuka

I didn’t even mention PWG, AAA, CMLL, or other various companies, I didn’t even bring up guys like Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, MVP, and Rey Mysterio who were released and made a name for themselves in other companies were then brought back.

I don’t even have an issue with WWE getting these guys if they can use them right, but if you look at the biggest promotions in the US in the past 25 years (WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA, AEW), of the biggest stars, only Cena, Rock, Goldberg, and Reigns were homegrown, everybody else came from somewhere :manny:
Huh Goldberg ? :francis: Anf what about Brock and Batista , Kurt ?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Another reason I wouldn’t sign Braun if I was AEW..... cuz I’d be watching closely to what that Keith Lee situation turns out.

The worst thing that can happen is you sign Braun then Lee gets deavored.

Let him go to Impact:mjlit:
If I was managing Braun's career I'd advise him to do a stint in Japan to get that big gaijin money. Japanese rasslin' fans love them a big ass white dude from America.
And Braun being a MAGA loving a$$hole he probably thinks COVID is a hoax so the fact that coronavirus is running wild in Japan he won't care.

But I do think Tony Khan will throw the bag at him.