2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jim Johnston Feels Sorry For WWE Talent Due To Inadequate & Poor Treatment

“I feel so sorry for the current crop of talent there. I feel like they’re being served so inadequately and so poorly. There are no breakout stars because they’re not putting the right combination of things together to create stars. I am sure there are stars there, I am absolutely confident. I remind everybody before Steve broke out and became one of the biggest stars in the game, he was The Ringmaster. He was a pretty low-card player.”

well said my G:ehh:

This part crazy too

Many fans would agree that WWE’s product has fallen a lot when it comes to quality. The current product has a lot of flaws including 50/50 booking, feuds that don’t go anywhere, teams splitting up for no reason and storylines not making sense. The disinterest of the fans is reflected in the dwindling ratings of Monday Night RAW over the past few years.

This is only the start as fans are also tired of how NXT talents being called up to the main roster are treated. The likes of former talent Keith Lee and Karrion Kross come to mind as well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If people are starting to tire of how WWE is operate right now, then speak with your money and stop supporting the product :yeshrug:

I hate this notion that people will take to social media to complain about something that they hate, yet still watch and support it anyways. If you’re fed up with WWE and how they treat their workers, then support the smaller promotions instead.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If people are starting to tire of how WWE is operate right now, then speak with your money and stop supporting the product :yeshrug:

I hate this notion that people will take to social media to complain about something that they hate, yet still watch and support it anyways. If you’re fed up with WWE and how they treat their workers, then support the smaller promotions instead.

their casual audience is too strong.

then you have people who stan and watch for certain wrestlers they've followed for many years

and then there are people who just support wrestling as a whole and show buy as much of everything as they can WWE included.

I don't know if there's any star really driving the company like that on a Cena/any of the legends type of level anymore.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Some people just want to. Watch wrestling every week, it’s a routine or habit for a lot of people. Then you have a the talent that they haven’t fired yet that you want to follow.

just about every other form of entertainment has been effected by social media outrage, except WWE. Pro athletes have been cut from teams, actors have been fired from shows, even directors have been removed because of fans speaking out. But pro wrestling is untouchable because Vince is making enough money to ignore us and keep doing whatever he wants

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Some people just want to. Watch wrestling every week, it’s a routine or habit for a lot of people. Then you have a the talent that they haven’t fired yet that you want to follow.

just about every other form of entertainment has been effected by social media outrage, except WWE. Pro athletes have been cut from teams, actors have been fired from shows, even directors have been removed because of fans speaking out. But pro wrestling is untouchable because Vince is making enough money to ignore us and keep doing whatever he wants

No pro wrestling and Vince is untouchable because the mainstream media just doesn’t care about them like that no matter how much Vince has tried over the years. The fact they didn’t care that they kept shows going during the pandemic with no pushback should have told them that.

You can even look at the effects of the Dark Side of the Ring episode about the Flight from Hell. Ric Flair is back working, Brock is still on TV and Dreamer is back on radio and no one cares about the story again.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If that is Vince's master plan then it isn't working out that well because AEW doesn't seem to be cooperating as I posted earlier in the thread:

You don't have Punk on your list and he's the highest paid in the company. Danielson can love to wrestle all he wants, he's not working for what would amount to an MLW contract and I'm sure Cole isn't working at the same rate as Dante Martin or Jungle Boy.

IDK or really care what Vince's plan is, just pointing out his top earners are all folks whose last stint was in WWE. Tony has the bank roll to hire the top talent off each wave of releases, digging in the crates at that point doesn't make too much sense. If ballooning the balance sheet is considered a "strategy" then I guess it has to be working at least short term bc AEW's has risen drastically and they haven't had much to show for it in terms of stable numbers so far.

I don't think Vince thinks about AEW to have a strategy. USA & Fox can't put a show in those slots that'll draw a higher number and he doesn't care if you watch Survivor Series or any other PPV since he's already been paid upfront by Peacock, if he needs to make his earnings report look pretty he'll just release people and change the catering. Until the day comes that AEW can affect anything I just mentioned, Vince isn't concerned about them or anybody else.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until the day comes that AEW can affect anything I just mentioned, Vince isn't concerned about them or anybody else.

Hence why the product is no uninspired.

They have been making a child friendly show for at least 15 years now and yet have seemingly retained none of them. They have created no new fanbase in their teens or 20's.

It'll be interesting to see how all this falls out when VKM dies.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

They have been making a child friendly show for at least 15 years now and yet have seemingly retained none of them. They have created no new fanbase in their teens or 20's.

That's true , their most diehard fans are from the attitude era still. As big as cena orton and Batista were they people that grew up on them don't look at them like rock and Austin . They missed a whole generation and get next gen is rocking with aew

drifter

Superstar
Daps

To be fair, it's not like AEW's base is that young either. They may have a few more in that range because they say stuff like "shyt" 1000 times which somewhat makes the product edgier but AEW's mainly consumed by people 30 and up and the data shows it

What you're talking about is something everyone including Disney struggles with, once kids hit teens and social media takes over it's basically impossible getting them back but every hour somebody turns 18 a baby is born the next minute so the market is always there

And I've thought about this, when Vince is out of the picture it'll be the easiest clean up job ever imo. I'd rather a sale bc if he dies shyt might end up in Dunn's hands somehow, but if it's a sale all the new company has to do is do a press tour telling people how it's a new era, change up the W to further drive the point home, and they'd be actually inclined to listen to their base since they don't have decades in the game like Vince. Wrestlers will actually want to be there again as long as the pay is similar or keeps being more than AEW.

Khan was brought in to close a sale and Vince is closer to death than another 15 on earth more than likely so something has to give soon, folks just have to stomach some rough shyt until then or not and just don't watch lol

Last edited:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I've thought about this, when Vince is out of the picture it'll be the easiest clean up job ever imo. I'd rather a sale bc if he dies shyt might end up in Dunn's hands somehow, but if it's a sale all the new company has to do is do a press tour telling people how it's a new era, change up the W to further drive the point home, and they'd be actually inclined to listen to their base since they don't have decades in the game like Vince. Wrestlers will actually want to be there again as long as the pay is similar or keeps being more than AEW.

Khan was brought in to close a sale and Vince is closer to death than another 15 on earth more than likely so something has to give soon, folks just have to stomach some rough shyt until then or not and just don't watch lol

All very good points. I suppose the major shift in the last 18 or so months has been HHH's fall from grace. At one point he was seemingly the obvious heir apparent, at least on the wrestling operations side of things paired maybe with a Khan-like CEO, but even that seems unlikely now doesn't it? I'm sure he will remain a power broker of some kind but you might be right that it's a Kevin Dunn or god forbid Bruce Prichard type now who might get the big chair.

Interesting times to come for sure.