2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
briscos_how_to.jpg

wonder what company these guys are gona show up in…and i bet those flags won’t be a problem

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Impact and NWA are both open enough that he can hit up other places while working for them. MLW just cut a bunch of people too, though. :patrice:

I could see AEW picking up Shane Strickland. I mainly just want to see it happen, because I feel like Tony Khan gets him 'Ain't Nobody' as his theme and I get to hit the

Micn.gif

in my living room.:obama:

If he hits the indies, though - Swerve in Gamechanger and House Of Glory would be :whoo:

You can tell that their music supervisor keeps up with indie themes so I wouldn't be surprised.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The scary and sad part about all this…. And unfortunately opposite of what the good brother @Hypris said in another thread.

Though he right, if you sign get your money there, but pray heavily that your brand won’t be too badly damaged.

It’s seems like a lot people get put through a ringer, then come off looking like garbage, and then have to work so hard to prove they are better then what/how they were presented to have a decent living in this industry

I commend everything Matt Cordona been doing to change the image of him for over the last 15 years

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This post gonna sound stupid because it's praising Vince at a time he may not deserve it but this video does show he still has some decent at worst human decency in him by telling the workers a simple "Hi".

You would (or wouldn't) be surprised at the bougie uppity class people who wouldn't even acknowledge the construction workers existence in this same spot.

And it says something that Vince was the only one amongst the group he was in to speak. I used to work in the GM tech center in a call center and we never got eye contact from the GM execs

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
you nikkas have the wack ass acclaimed and a sexual predator in jay lethal but hit row is where u draw the line
All the generic bums in AEW... Including a way more cornier dude with a rapping gimmick and a homo that wrestles in high cut panties...but Hit Row is the worst?
Hit row is definitely worse then the acclaimed by far.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Power plays and backstage politicking isn't wrestling or WWE and Charlotte has the leverage unfortunately that others don't. Doesn't make it right, but it's not remotely surprising. As much as dudes want to hype up Hit Row they were low on the talent totem pole in WWE and no power or supporters backstage to go to bat for them.

It's exactly what happens when you bring in people from outside of the wrestling world as they no clue about the concept of backstage politics in wrestling. It sucks for Swerve and Adonis that the ended up catching a stray in the process.

People are going to complain about how things work in wrestling and the politics behind it, yet still watch and support it anyways.
I just don't understand how Chuck commands all this leverage. All she does is feed off of other wrestler's popularity, and after everything they've given her she's still the least popular 4HW.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She's Ric Flair's daughter breh

That's essentially all it is to it. Rock's daughter is going to wield massive power if/when she makes it up to the main roster. That's just how it is when it comes to politics in wrestling and life in general :yeshrug:

Top Dolla didn't have that have that type of power to be that outspoken with no repercussions. I still don't think that he knew how wrestling politics worked as he wasn't from that background and that's screwed him and everyone else remaining in the group in the process.

Reaching out personally to Vince to complain about a move you didn't like is a quick way to get thrown to the bushes.

Last edited: