2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
People think they know how things work in these companies when the truth is none of us know anything.
I was going off past history which has been AEW letting contracts expire unless the person was involved in some shenanigans like what happened with Jimmy Havoc.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
With all the talk of AEW should pick up this guy or that guy from the released list, it got me to thinking about just how many wrestlers AEW has put on contract after their release from WWE and it is a shockingly low amount considering the large number of talent that Vince has fired since 2019.

Just from memory these are the WWE to AEW signings:

Adam Cole
Andrade El Idolo
Bobby Fish
Bryan Danielson
Christian Cage
FTR
Lio Rush
Matt Hardy
2Point0
Miro
Brodie Lee (RIP)
Malakai Black
Ruby Soho
Tay Conti
Aaron Solow
Nick Comoroto

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I can get and respect being outspoken but I don’t think he understood how his actions affected Swerve and Adonis. Nor did he care

Stop with this narrative. If WWE wanted just Dolla gone, they would've just gotten rid of Dolla. They didn’t want the entire crew for some weird reason. I could see one person, but all four get cut in a month timespan, nah, something else going on.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

This post gonna sound stupid because it's praising Vince at a time he may not deserve it but this video does show he still has some decent at worst human decency in him by telling the workers a simple "Hi".

You would (or wouldn't) be surprised at the bougie uppity class people who wouldn't even acknowledge the construction workers existence in this same spot.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop with this narrative. If WWE wanted just Dolla gone, they would've just gotten rid of Dolla. They didn’t want the entire crew for some weird reason. I could see one person, but all four get cut in a month timespan, nah, something else going on.

Vince saw Top Dolla as the star and didn’t see a use for the others without him. Top held the others career in his hands and he didn’t know it. Makes perfect sense

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Kind of disagree with this POV:

-bigger rosters = more cuts
-dirt sheets get the full lists right as they happen
-social media allow for fast spreading and exposure of information
-social media also allow for faster spreading of a "heartless wwe" narrative
My God…..STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS BULLshyt :damn:!!

Get off Vince’s nuts! :pacspit:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
:mjlol: @ all the "im done w wwe posts" in here

we been on that wave aew for our wrasslin needs and njpw for some pro wrestling :blessed:

BmYx4Ti.jpg

FNy8b11.gif
#NoWatchGang byke? :lupe:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Hopefully the mid-major companies like MLW, Impact, and NWA can eat well off all the releases this year and the country getting back to normal with covid.

I hope Swerve goes back to MLW and bring Hit Row with him. MLW has always been a great place for stables.

WWE released like 79 people this year, the indies should be buzzing. AEW is already full so

Impact and NWA are both open enough that he can hit up other places while working for them. MLW just cut a bunch of people too, though. :patrice: shyt, even in AEW most people work for more than one company - even the champions.

I could see AEW picking up Shane Strickland. I mainly just want to see it happen, because I feel like Tony Khan gets him 'Ain't Nobody' as his theme and I get to hit the

Micn.gif

in my living room.:obama:

If he hits the indies, though - Swerve in Gamechanger and House Of Glory would be :whoo:

Last edited: