2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Times like this I wish there was a 3rd company with some real money and a TV deal to give these guys an opportunity.

Top Dolla was just on social media waving the WWE flag, doing diss records at the AEW EVPs, and they still fired him? :dwillhuh:

It just shows if you're an independent contractor, keep your options open. Don't get caught up in a "war" potentially burning bridges when you can be fired in a month.
:mjlol:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I can see these people released. :ehh:

Vince got word on how Young Dolph got murked and said "Damn it. Let me show you how you drop bodies, pal!'

vince-mcmahon-smile-celebrity-mask.png

Hahahaha

:ufdup:dont even joke about Bianca BAE getting released

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I don't think the AEW EVPs are petty enough to hold Top Dolla's fukkery on Twitter against him if they are truly interested in him. I mentioned earlier in the thread that the Young Bucks & FTR's Twitter beef was pretty real based on what I've heard from FTR interviews, but the Bucks have admitted into leaning into Twitter when interacting with other talent & being cordial/friendly when they actually meet in person. Cody on the other hand is a different story. He seems to get emotional :heh:
Didn’t the bucks temporarily jump off @Twitter? :dead:

Dakota still being employed :lawd:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don’t get how this is the hardest they ever push black wrestlers only to bury/fire them in the end :why: It shouldn’t be surprising with Vince and his history, but damn. I completely soured on them after that post-WM Bianca Belair burial. Completely fukked up the mood.

the weirdos in here were talking about Vince like he was some civil rights leader tho :mjlol: even though there is over 30 yrs + evidence of him being a racist piece of shyt. A lot of us grew up on w shyt as kids and gave them passes for wild flagrant stuff but at some point you gotta bush the shyt. Bringing hoegan back was where I drew the line and ain't never looking back.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Royal Rumbles next year gonna be weak as shyt :picard:

Doubt it... and I only say that because outside of a few particular standouts, we wouldn'ta given a fukk about most of these people bein' in the Rumble. Keith Lee I can see, Fiend I can see, Aleister, sure, Hit Row... but most of these? Slapjack, Jaxson Ryker, Drake Maverick, Lucha House Party, Bo Dallas, etc? Even Morrison, Kross, Braun... would we be payin' attention to whether they even in the Rumble or not if they were still under contract? If they let go of Mace, Elias, Tozawa, Mansoor, Chad Gable, Jinder, Shanky, Bobby Roode, Ziggler, or Drew Gulak next week, would we care? Just sayin', people care about a bunch of releases one week and don't miss most of 'em a month later. And most of these companies are revolving doors anyway- people get let go, somebody else gets a push and it's on to them. We been seein' MFs get released the whole time we've been watching wrestling, and still watchin'.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What can i be assured of when i buy a Mania ticket for 2022? i'm not going but as a hypothetical.. what am i supposed to be looking forward to?
I think it's all about the experience. One of my best friends hasn't watched wrestling consistently since the late 2000s but went to the last Wrestlemania in Dallas and is planning on going next year. I don't watch WWE as much but I'm considering going next year since I've never been to a Wrestlemania. :yeshrug:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
A week before fukking Thanksgiving. Corporations acting like they give a fukk about their employees well-being stopped a long time ago.