2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I don't understand how you can suddenly let people go after showing interest in them the day before :francis:

Granted I never gave a fukk about hit row, but damn... I'm sure they must've thought April fools came early when they got that phone call.

And I'm saying... the miz going off to do dancing with the stars fukked over Morrison. Left him with nothing to do :mjcry: oh well

Aew gonna be eating good come wrestlemania season:yeshrug: thin out the Shawn spears of the world and bring in top end, or close to top end tallent

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE from an in-ring product is slowly turning into the last few yrs of WCW. I agree w/you on that. Idk much about the financial side of the company but if I had to guess... the only reason why WWE made $305M is mostly due to the Saudi PPV deal & the sponsors they have (and the FOX deal).

Lets see when those tv deals are due for Smackdown, NXT, & RAW how much USA & FOX is going to pay to renew them. I think it's a given that NXT won't be getting a re-up due to the fact that the ratings were going in the toilet (due to AEW beating they ass) and even with a reboot shyt is even worse. USA might say fukk both RAW & NXT and if that happens...Vince is going to be in TROUBLE.
USA won't get rid of RAW because they were a dead network when WWE left for TNN/Spike tv. Another thing we need to callout are the supposed locker room leaders, because this is the time when you want your leaders to step up. Imagine if all the top stars decided to walkout like Stone Cold back in 2002, that would either force Vince to wake the fukk up or hurry up with the sale. Honestly at this point I think more and more people are welcoming a sale. If they sale to NBC Universal and NBCU decides to keep HHH on...:ohhh:

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Hit row are the worst please god don’t let them come to aew we don’t need that bullshyt :hhh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Max tried to tell em. Last line on BD

BD turns heel and mentions Mania

more releases.

It's getting scary out here.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
USA won't get rid of RAW because they were a dead network when WWE left for TNN/Spike tv. Another thing we need to callout are the supposed locker room leaders, because this is the time when you want your leaders to step up. Imagine if all the top stars decided to walkout like Stone Cold back in 2002, that would either force Vince to wake the fukk up or hurry up with the sale. Honestly at this point I think more and more people are welcoming a sale. If they sale to NBC Universal and NBCU decides to keep HHH on...:ohhh:

Yeah I think they will be okay the next re-up cause they will either be sold or one of these struggling networks are going to pick up the package if NBCU or FoX decline. Most networks would love the numbers that. Raw and Smackdown draw in this climate. I wouldn't be surprised if NXT moves to FS1 or Syfi.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I think they will be okay the next re-up cause they will either be sold or one of these struggling networks are going to pick up the package if NBCU or FoX decline. Most networks would love the numbers that. Raw and Smackdown draw in this climate. I wouldn't be surprised if NXT moves to FS1 or Syfi.
They'll put it back on the network before moving it to FS1, since FS1 isn't available on basic cable that means less viewers. Honestly the best thing to do if they're going to sell, would be to just sell it to NBCU since they have such a long standing relationship with them. Since NBC has rights to everything except Smackdown, I could see NBCU just outright buying WWE so they can have total ownership.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Like I've said everyone who signed to NXT when they knew behind the scenes AEW was a thing lawst. Trying to live a mark dream.

Swerve, Lee, Cole, Ricochet etc should be "homegrown" AEW talent in place of Sammy, Jungle boy and these others dudes who ain't half as good as those guys.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hit row are the worst please god don’t let them come to aew we don’t need that bullshyt :hhh:

Aside from Swerve idk any of those dude's but they should be allowed to grow just like every other wrassler is, nikkas don't have to be perfect from day 1. These guys growing can be a part of the narrative like Jungle boy or Dante Martin. AEW is far from perfect but at least they are responding to the criticism and starting to get more black talent, swerve would be a great pick up for them.

Swerve is main event ready, him and lio rush tagged against the elite before and they did that "style" just as good if not better, he'd be a star w that fanbase.