2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That was one class that worked out and it was great for them but it's lightning in a bottle.. like how they had The Rock and Austin at one time. That type of shyt come along every what.. couple decades? Lol..

It's worth taking some swings, because if you connect on one guy it can set you up for a few years worth of business. It's like the 49ers drafting Trey Lance on the chance he might end up the next Mahomes instead of taking Mac Jones. There are Mac Jones types in every draft.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What can i be assured of when i buy a Mania ticket for 2022? i'm not going but as a hypothetical.. what am i supposed to be looking forward to?
Who knows at this point. The spectacle maybe? But it's losing its value. Survivor Series a major wwe event and it feels like a regular ppv if that.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
And this is important to note.

One, WWE is no longer a wrestling company, they are a media company. Real talk, type that shyt into a Google search and it won't say wrestling company, it will say media company before you hit go.

Therefore, they need people to fill specific roles, like a film production. Vince, in his mind, can't fill these roles with these rasslin ass wrestlers, these fools want to wrestle. So he needs to do exactly as you've described. Get some people looking for a break who don't know shyt about wrestling, teach them how to do the stunts and put them in a role. You find someone else who can fit the role better, you replace the original. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Look at Roman. He wanted Roman to play the role Cena played, who played the role Hoegan played (with the Attitude Era being an entirely new script out of necessity) and he had to finally relent and let him play the part a different way. The script don't work no more and he's too stubborn to change it.

Exactly. Vince's hand got forced in the mid-90's by WCW/NWO and the rise of ECW otherwise he was still content throwing guys like TL Hopper and The Goon on Monday nights. As brilliant as people try to make him out to be, he only changes when his back is up against the wall. He's reactive instead of proactive.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who knows at this point. The spectacle maybe? But it's losing its value. Survivor Series a major wwe event and it feels like a regular ppv if that.

if they can actually pull off Roman vs. The Rock then that's good for at least one night but damn bruh Lol. Nobody wanna see Goldberg, Shane McMahon, please no Taker, etc.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't get the notion of "stop watching WWE". That is never gonna happen cause none of these releases actually got me real mad,mad to the point of me not watching a WWE product again. Most of the people I really fukks with still employed :yeshrug:.

Let them release talent like Bianca, Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, New Day, SP, Bloodline. Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Bobby, Orton, etc then we got a problem.:sadcam:

Daps
These releases honestly wouldn't look nearly as shytty if the product was actually popping and it felt like new stars were being built up. I bet we'd see a lot more "Unfortunate, but there's only so many spots and WWE has a lot of talents who are up next that these wrestlers will be waiting behind." But when you see how dry and lifeless the product is along with the shallow depth of the women, tag and men's division its like :wtf: We really just gonna use the same 10 interchangeable muthafukas on each show, huh??? You ask anyone who the hell is beating Reigns and its "uhh, i guess Rock?". Hell, not one challenger to any of these champions, man or woman, feel like a big deal you want to see win. shyt trash.

Daps
I don't get the notion of "stop watching WWE". That is never gonna happen cause none of these releases actually got me real mad,mad to the point of me not watching a WWE product again. Most of the people I really fukks with still employed :yeshrug:.

Let them release talent like Bianca, Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, New Day, SP, Bloodline. Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Bobby, Orton, etc then we got a problem.:sadcam:
a bunch of older/well established talents that been doing this for 9 years on main roster or more. They refuse to build towards the future like they can rely on the same cats forever. lol women's division already on life support, its truly in the bushes if they cant depend on 4HW anymore lmao

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I feel you breh…. You definitely would be in the range of the target audience.

Too me…. This is one of them…. We gotta agree to disagree situations

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

I can see these people released. :ehh:

Vince got word on how Young Dolph got murked and said "Damn it. Let me show you how you drop bodies, pal!'

vince-mcmahon-smile-celebrity-mask.png