2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think TK said he ain't working the hell out of the talent like that all through out the year. AEW could use as much top talent on rotation as they can get losing people like Trent/Omega/Mox didn't even know till last night Omega was in that bad of shape. I'm sure Bucks hurting something bad too, and Y2J gonna have to take a long break soon too.
All I'm saying it's going to happen eventually. The law of averages dictate it so.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Fans Told These Dudes Exactly What Was Gonna Happen And They Laughed It Off lol

Its almost as maybe....lol...wrestlers are dumb as welcome mats. I swear everytime a wrestler hits the indies or a tolerable mid major promotion, they get that call from the WWE filled with riches and desires. A normal person would look at the track record and go :picard: "fukk that".

Not most wrestlers though:francis:. They will hit up the WWE and go through the Performance Center. Cut the usual "as a child I looked up to *insert old ass wrestler from the WWF* I'll do my best" promo. End up on NXT, do the same shyt they were doing in the indies, end up on either RAW or Smackdown and do shyt that they weren't booked to do, end up eating and helping out in catering, pick up the phone, cop pleas on Twitter.

Breh, you are really trying to become a superstar in a pandemic where most of the wrestling fans that gave a casual damn moved on, while the core became roaches to the promotions.

You get endeavored that shyts on YOU!

You know what you are getting into with a promotion that had Austin and em wrestled on top of Owen's blood.

Yet the next round of dumbasses will keep coming in and getting the Pikachu look when they realize that they are legit crash dummies for profit.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
AEW got about 177 people including commentators and management on contract. That may seem like a lot but compared to WWE thats about the average for a major promotion, they have 4 slots of programming weekly.

Dont forget unlike WWE, the talent is also working for other companies (Bobby Fish for MLW, Keira Hogan for NWA, Mox and Archer for New Japan) so I dont think its that bad of a situation. For sure theres people that are gonna be unhappy but they can also ask for their release or have the indepedent contractor option/forbidden door

Now if theres a situation where Tony is keeping from that, thats another story.

As for WWE, even with all these cuts last 2 years, they have like 5 rosters (Smackdown, Raw, NXT, NXT UK, 205 Live) so I dont think they'll kill any brand splits

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Damn:wow:

This shyt is wild

Hopped on Twitter, saw Taya lowkey shytting on The ‘E in a couple tweets, something in me said, “Uh oh. The other shoe must’ve dropped” :beli:

Sho nuff…hopped on here and saw what’s up. I’m good with Rykkker but goddamn Hit Row?!? :why:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And I was just asking what they were doing with my nikka Swerve awhile back in one of the Dynamite threads. I hate seeing people get fired but a whole faction? Vince must hate what Paul is doing with NXT. Since I am pro-AEW, TK should sign Shane Strickland and Tegan. I don't know her but more to the women's division the better.

I'm taking a break from wrestling and whenever I come back, I'm probably gonna be All Elite.
winning-team.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
They figure they can get the same ratings with a few top talents and nobodies on the under card.
Assembly line parts
Keep a few big names and everyone is cheap inexpensive replaceable parts.

There a reason they want guys/girls with no experience to give 360 we own everything about you deals and the talent is fine with it because were on tv.

So you have a roster full of guys & girls who never watch or cared about wrestling just doing it for TV & fame to hopefully blow up like Rock or Batista & a check not because they actually grow up loving this shyt mainly.