2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Impact is not taking him back.
From what I heard him/Scarlett had an ugly split with Impact that included somebody sexually harassing Scarlett which was swept under the rug.. that somebody being AEW's Don Callis. So it's gonna be interesting to see where they land considering the top 3 options may not be a choice, MLW maybe? :ld: Maybe they'll take the L and patch things up with Impact since Don isn't there anymore? Bills gotta get paid somehow.

If all else fails Scarlett could always make an onlyfans :mjlit:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The E firing someone while they took a mental health break and then leaking that it was over a vaccine status when it wasnt?:picard:

Wonder what Dwayne will say:jbhmm:
Who leaked it was her? That was the internet speculating as usual. Just like everyone on here.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He’s been built properly tho, why you think he’s the most over in the company despite all this?
Breh, if I'm a fan of a main wrestler and I go to a show, he better be there. I dont care about all this other stuff y'all talking bout.

That could be some fans only live event ever in their life. And they came to see that person.

I mean yeah it sucks that Cenas, Hogans, Austin's etc were working 290 days a yr, but it's good for business and completely necessary.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Folks were acting like they really had a plan for Keith Lee too.

"He isn't buried, they're building him up!"

"They're not wasting him...they're tenderizing him in NXT!"

This is what happens when you hoard talent like hoarding food. They bought a bunch of food in bulk with no actual plans of using the food. At least they kept them away from other places though...so they accomplished that goal. That's all they wanted anyway.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I can not believe NXT UK exists in any form at this point. The only thing I can think is that they must have an actual TV deal in the UK/Europe that locks them in for some time

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can not believe NXT UK exists in any form at this point. The only thing I can think is that they must have an actual TV deal in the UK/Europe that locks them in for some time
Fans should be coming back soon so that will make it easier to watch.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an Attitude Era fan who only likes to talk about Triple H in TSC so I'm sorry but who are these people being released and more importantly why should I care?

Last edited: