2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Fans should be coming back soon so that will make it easier to watch.
It's not about fans or no fans, I can not see how NXT UK has any value to anyone in WWE corporate. It only existed in the first place to kill the World of Sport revival, which didn't even get off the ground to begin with. Then NXT UK killed the UK indie scene, and COVID killed whatever was left of it. It offers nothing to the WWE ecosystem. Those people have to be making even less than everyone thinks for Khan not to have pushed for it to be axed entirely.

Daps
hmmmmm on a roster with Flair? Vader? Sting? Rude? Sid Justice? Steamboat? DDP? Lex Luger? Ron Simmons?

Shheeeesh….. I don’t know breh.
Yea ROY in 90….. but 2 years later:usure:

It's more like Austin in 1992 was like MJF or Bron Breakker today, where you just know he was going to be a Main Event/World Champ in a few years time.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm sorry, but when you have a hot hand you run it.

Not saying run it into the ground llike WWE did with Triple H amd them in the early 00s. We don't need to see 25 min promos opening every show.

But I'd be mad if I was a Page fan and came to a show and he wasn't on there, or he just came out for a quick run in.

Gotta build your stars properly IMO
Bro, Hangmayne already a made man. He’s gonna win the title next weekend. :dwillhuh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This whole situation is just…
lebron-james-wow.gif

I really do wonder how Triple H is feeling right now literally watching EVERYTHING he built in less then 6 years in NXT just burn to ash in less then 6 months.

It’s almost like Vince blames Hunter for not beating AEW in the ratings so instead of trying to make a better product he literally just GUTS NXT. And not only GUTS the brand but FIRED damn near everybody that made the brand what it was.

It’s almost like he is trying to force Hunter to quit so he can hand the keys over to Nick Khan so he can sell the company to Disney.

Make ALLL that money and still fire half your roster and blame “budget cuts” after getting ALLL that blood money from Shadi.

The “let it play out” folks REAL silent these passed 24 hours.

History isn’t going to be on WWE’s side when we look back at this..

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's not about fans or no fans, I can not see how NXT UK has any value to anyone in WWE corporate. It only existed in the first place to kill the World of Sport revival, which didn't even get off the ground to begin with. Then NXT UK killed the UK indie scene, and COVID killed whatever was left of it. It offers nothing to the WWE ecosystem. Those people have to be making even less than everyone thinks for Khan not to have pushed for it to be axed entirely.
I was just talking about the show. Not corporate drivel you brought up. :hubie:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y'all done acting like you care about most of these ppl and hate seeing 25 year old p*ssy on TV yet?

No? Ok, I'll check back in sometime tomorrow for the status report

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
This whole situation is just…
lebron-james-wow.gif

I really do wonder how Triple H is feeling right now literally watching EVERYTHING he built in less then 6 years in NXT just burn to ash in less then 6 months.

It’s almost like Vince blames Hunter for not beating AEW in the ratings so instead of trying to make a better product he literally just GUTS NXT. And not only GUTS the brand but FIRED damn near everybody that made the brand what it was.

It’s almost like he is trying to force Hunter to quit so he can hand the keys over to Nick Khan so he can sell the company to Disney.

Make ALLL that money and still fire half your roster and blame “budget cuts” after getting ALLL that blood money from Shadi.

The “let it play out” folks REAL silent these passed 24 hours.

History isn’t going to be on WWE’s side when we look back at this..
What makes it worse is when you take account the wrestlers who was there since the revamp in 2012, to the 2014-2015 prime, 2016-2018 peak and 2019 it's even worse. There's barely anyone there from the 2012 revamp and the majority that came in from 2013 to 2019 are gone.