2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Are people mad that Keith Lee got fired because they love Keith Lee or because he’s a breh? Isn’t a release better than them misusing someone you like? I guess I don’t get it.

everyone gets mad that WWE doesn’t know how to use talent and then :mjcry: when that talent is released. I’m not being purposely obtuse or :troll: I guess I’m just kinda meh on all of it (outside of obviously being a human and not wanting people to go broke etc :whoa:) it just seems like if these guys were getting underused and misused, their best option is show how amazing they are somewhere else, right?

all the others are :yeshrug: honestly.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
more performative outrage, that company relies on old people way too much as is, they shouldn't be hiring anybody over 30 at this point to NXT 2.0

25 is still too young, especially if they still like real athletes that compete. Bianca was years over 25 when they joined

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
25 is still too young, especially if they still like real athletes that compete. Bianca was years over 25 when they joined
Conveniently enough, 25 is the age when you finally finish developing mentally. :sas2:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I was just talking about the show. Not corporate drivel you brought up. :hubie:

Even when they had fans, they didn't tour, they'd tape 3-4 months of shows at once, and the only talent that ever made it to the US were British Strong Style and The Imperium guys, half of which were working US NXT before UK started up. It's not like they've used NXT UK to develop talent and move them across brands. It's a dead end cul-de-sac that serves none of the purposes it was originally formed for in the first place.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Even when they had fans, they didn't tour, they'd tape 3-4 months of shows at once, and the only talent that ever made it to the US were British Strong Style and The Imperium guys, half of which were working US NXT before UK started up. It's not like they've used NXT UK to develop talent and move them across brands. It's a dead end cul-de-sac that serves none of the purposes it was originally formed for in the first place.
Pete Dunne, GYV, Piper Niven, KLR, Ridge Holland all came from there and being used in the US.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This whole situation is just…
lebron-james-wow.gif

I really do wonder how Triple H is feeling right now literally watching EVERYTHING he built in less then 6 years in NXT just burn to ash in less then 6 months.

It’s almost like Vince blames Hunter for not beating AEW in the ratings so instead of trying to make a better product he literally just GUTS NXT. And not only GUTS the brand but FIRED damn near everybody that made the brand what it was.

It’s almost like he is trying to force Hunter to quit so he can hand the keys over to Nick Khan so he can sell the company to Disney.

Make ALLL that money and still fire half your roster and blame “budget cuts” after getting ALLL that blood money from Shadi.

The “let it play out” folks REAL silent these passed 24 hours.

History isn’t going to be on WWE’s side when we look back at this..
If Triple H wasn't married to Stephanie and didn't have Vince and Linda's grandchildren, he would have been gone! :dead:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What makes it worse is when you take account the wrestlers who was there since the revamp in 2012, to the 2014-2015 prime, 2016-2018 peak and 2019 it's even worse. There's barely anyone there from the 2012 revamp and the majority that came in from 2013 to 2019 are gone.
It's NXT you aren't supposed to be there that long. Aliyah was the exception and now she's on SD.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why do they always do these releases before Smackdown? Every time they do it creates a negative vibe that always fukks up the following day. Tonight's episode was boring as fukk and even Roman seemed off, the only good thing was Hit Row getting a big pop when Sami introduced them.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never thought I’ll see the day HHH receive a lot of sympathy from wrestling fans lol

I hate to say it but it could possibly be karma for all the wrong things he did to the boys in the past…I don’t feel bad at all, it sucks to see everything he put time, blood sweat & tears into just get destroyed but the real sympathy should be for the wrestlers that are unemployed.

NXT was supposed to be a developmental brand…then it became ROH 2.0 under the WWE banner. HHH just copied what they were doing and made it bigger with the help of the WWE.

Squeezing out all the indies…leaving them dry.

Karma is a bytch.:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nia Jax speaks..mental health break...incredibly difficult time
“I usually keep my personal life private, but yesterday’s reports leave me with no option but to clarify matters. I recently took a short leave of absence from WWE for a mental health break. I’ve been working through so much – more than I can share – and so I took some time, with the full support of the company, to take care of myself.
Earlier this week, after WWE sent me my schedule to return to the ring for the November 15 show, I asked for an extension to my mental health break, feeling that I needed more time, and hoping I would have the ongoing support of the company I have given my all to for the past 7 years. I did not receive a response. The next I heard, I was being released. My vaccination status was never mentioned. I wasn’t given any choices or options.
It breaks my heart to be so abruptly let go, without consultation, when dealing with so much privately. I loved my career at WWE, I love the men and women I worked with, and I am going to need time to process this huge loss. I appreciate those people who have shown understanding and compassion during an incredibly difficult time.”

It breaks her heart, y'all

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will never understand this raided the indies or territory talk

these are adults who were offered deals, the only thing a wrestling company can do is make an offer. Its still up to the individual to sign.

Hall and Nash would’ve been idiots to not sign for WCW for significantly more money and a reduced schedule.