2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I will say this…. If he goes to AEW (or any company) and they use him better and make him something bigger why in 2020+ era is that a problem?

Not defending AEW but just find that mindset interesting when that was always the deal in wrestling history.

Like Im thinking back at the failed WCW guys that went to WWF and was used differently to become stars and vice versa. I don’t know maybe I’m old but I don’t recall back in 93 like “Stunning Steve sucks, I look forward to him going to the WWF so people can lie” and then actively hoping The Ringmaster to fail:russ:

I’m actually hoping he goes back to Impact though…. Him and Moose got history
You're comparing one of the most charismatic talents in wrestling history to a charisma deficient bum who needs a valet next to him to seem cool and couldn't get himself over even after he was "used properly" by being hotshotted in NXT.

This isn't a matter of "what if Karrion was treated as a big deal?" we saw what happened when he was, nobody cared, Scarlett was the attraction.

Tony Khan isn't about to book this nikka as some big deal hotshot who inexplicably runs through all of his top stars did like HHH did in a failed attempt to legitimize him, so basically Impact is his best shot.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I've seen a bunch of tweets talking about he should start his own company :ld:

Triple H, as a booker, was only ever as interesting as the people who he managed to pick up off the indies. IMO :yeshrug:
nikka raids the indies and signs all of the smark favorites and pushes them to the top because he knows it'll give him clout with the beards and now he's a genius who should have his own company. :camby: That formula got old the moment AEW arrived and did his approach on a grander scale.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
nikka raids the indies and signs all of the smark favorites and pushes them to the top because he knows it'll give him clout with the beards and now he's a genius who should have his own company. :camby: That formula got old the moment AEW arrived and did his approach on a grander scale.

I think you should say this much louder. The people in the back didn't hear ya

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm sorry, but when you have a hot hand you run it.

Not saying run it into the ground llike WWE did with Triple H amd them in the early 00s. We don't need to see 25 min promos opening every show.

But I'd be mad if I was a Page fan and came to a show and he wasn't on there, or he just came out for a quick run in.

Gotta build your stars properly IMO
He’s been built properly tho, why you think he’s the most over in the company despite all this? Y’all gotta get this WWE way of booking brainwashing out of y’all system. It’s understandable because they really were the only Fed (that mattered) on the town for so long but damn. What they do and how they book shyt is not the be all end all way to book shyt.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I think you should say this much louder. The people in the back didn't hear ya

People in the back? :heh:

This has been obvious for years.:rudy:

The only people who weren't trying to hear it were the people who were die-hard riders for the company

Triple H did so little work on that front that he waited until someone like Nakamura had an incredible match on the first WK widely available to the West and hired him based off that. Then he basically re-booked the exact same match for Nakamura's debut.

Ibushi being an idiot savant might have actually saved him from an eternity on 205 Live.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A good booker can do something with all of the available talent, as long as HHH can bring in all of the assistants he had in NXT. There’s an open spot in the ashes of ROH

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A lot of wrestlers really are taking these releases personal instead of treating this like the business that it is :skip:

It's only a matter of time before AEW eventually releases talent as well. That's just business for you and how it works. WWE and wrestling isn't an exception to job loss.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I know Top Dolla is sad right now but he was really dumb as fukk for dissing executives of the only other place to work. Younger talent need to learn from that and play both sides and never stop.
fukk YOU AND THE YUNG BUMS!

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A lot of wrestlers really are taking these releases personal instead of treating this like the business that it is :skip:

It's only a matter of time before AEW eventually releases talent as well. That's just business for you and how it works. WWE and wrestling isn't an exception to job loss.

You can tell how few any of them actually played a sport with the crocodile tears shed over people getting cut

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're comparing one of the most charismatic talents in wrestling history to a charisma deficient bum who needs a valet next to him to seem cool and couldn't get himself over even after he was "used properly" by being hotshotted in NXT.

This isn't a matter of "what if Karrion was treated as a big deal?" we saw what happened when he was, nobody cared, Scarlett was the attraction.

Tony Khan isn't about to book this nikka as some big deal hotshot who inexplicably runs through all of his top stars did like HHH did in a failed attempt to legitimize him, so basically Impact is his best shot.

Fair…. But you’re also comparing a fairly new guy to finished product Legend.

Trust me….. no one in 92 thought Stunning Steve was gonna be one of the biggest stars and anyone who tries to say so is a liar

But don’t think I don’t get what you saying. Trust me I do

Goldberg and Brock are the best examples of guys you knew from day 1 was gonna be big time