2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t realize Taya Valkyrie was 38, but it makes sense being that Morrison is 42. Thought she was younger for some reason

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm kinda surprised Kevin Owens wasn't let go. If he's made his decision to not resign and leave, the 90 day non-compete would actually be longer than when his contract is set to expire.

Wait? His has that less time left?

Damn when does his deal expire?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
More cuts. They just fired their CFO who was on the earning calls yesterday:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...mments/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:picard:

“I thought we fired CFO$ years ago, goddammit”
abdf23e47f0a53208bee40ab9562708c.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Didn’t realize Taya Valkyrie was 38, but it makes sense being that Morrison is 42. Thought she was younger for some reason

whats even sadder is she probably took a dramatic paycut to go from one of the top Impact contracted talents to a developmental WWE deal.

And she is as good if not better than 80% of the main roster talent and more accomplished

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Respectfully….. cuz you know I got nothing by love for all my “Rel” homies

But na bruh….. it wasn’t like that in the 90s

There were your mainstays in the upper, mid and lower cards; people you regularly saw including stables. With "enhancement" talent. The roster wasn't anywhere near as robust as we've seen in the 2010s onward.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wait? His has that less time left?

Damn when does his deal expire?

Deal supposedly expires January 2022 at some point. 90 day non-compete would go into February.

How does that work?? :gucci:

Didn’t Cole debut within a week or two of his contract expiring?

If someone's contract expires, they're free to appear wherever they want the next day. If they're released early from the contract, then there's a 90-day non-compete.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How does that work?? :gucci:

Didn’t Cole debut within a week or two of his contract expiring?

What?:mindblown:

Ummmm I’m not understanding the context of this post breh.

Did you think I was asking how that worked or that’s you?

Im asking when does his deal expire?

I haven’t been keeping up like that so I didn’t know he had that little time left. For some reason I thought he had another year or slightly longer

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I feel like you can go out on a very short limb and say those releases had nothing to do with being anti-vax, but it’s an easy cop out to say so
Either they're selling or they're just going for a completely different look. I don't have a problem with companies releasing wrestlers, but I do have a problem with releasing wrestlers and using bullshyt excuses. Like all the other deavors 90% of the people released are no big loss, but it's those few that you wish they would've kept.