2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Out of all the releases this year, the Keith Lee release annoyed me the most. He had all the momentum in the world. Looked great in the Royal Rumble. Orton put him over in the main roster. It looked like WWE finally got it right.

FDYuRt_XsAUgBfb

His music and attire were changed on RAW but at least he looked strong. Then they started the 50/50 booking. Then he got a really horrible case of covid. It was all downhill when he came back with the bearcat gimmick.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Out of all the releases this year, the Keith Lee release annoyed me the most. He had all the momentum in the world. Looked great in the Royal Rumble. Orton put him over in the main roster. It looked like WWE finally got it right.

FDYuRt_XsAUgBfb

His music and attire were changed on RAW but at least he looked strong. Then they started the 50/50 booking. Then he got a really horrible case of covid. It was all downhill when he came back with the bearcat gimmick.
The last match I saw him in, maybe last week or the week before, he looked dominant. I was like finally they got him how he should be. Now this:snoop:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing when a person who was very polarizing in terms of fan support here, actually started working under a decent gimmick and people were really warming upto him....

Yet in the office eyes, this gimmick was flopping, and they were getting more and more chilly until he got cut.

Seen it a million times though.....

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How did you get that from that tweet? :dwillhuh:

I'm pretty sure most of the top talent is vaccinated, especially the ones who went to Saudi/UK..
Is Sasha vaccinated? Roman doesn't have to because of his immune system, but you honestly think if any top level name was unvaccinated they would have been cut? Nia wasn't vaccinated but I think her release was more about them just being done with her. Yesterday's releases should've just been Nia & RyKKKer.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They're growing their business. Overseas mostly though.. But they're not growing with their fans. They're stuck with a bunch of senior citizens who they know what younger generations want. If they're not selling anytime soon, they are in a transition period for sure.
Who are all these senior citizens?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I feel like you can go out on a very short limb and say those releases had nothing to do with being anti-vax, but it’s an easy cop out to say so

It's a business at the end of the day, whose main goal is maximizing profits so yes all of these releases the past year have arguably been related to budget issues. People tend to forget that when taking these type of moves personally.

It's no such things as enough profits in a business as you can always make more. That's exactly why they brought in Khan and the moves business wise that he's made so far with the company.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see how you spend years hoarding all the talent, including having some people that are heavily featured with various vignettes, mic time, and matches, and then you just release them in a purge. It’s like getting rid of multiple characters on a sitcom in the middle of the season. But, this is the direct result of trying to hoard all the talent just to keep them from going to other companies. Think about the people that are at the performance center that haven’t even been on tv yet.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t see how you spend years hoarding all the talent, including having some people that are heavily featured with various vignettes, mic time, and matches, and then you just release them in a purge. It’s like getting rid of multiple characters on a sitcom in the middle of the season. But, this is the direct result of trying to hoard all the talent just to keep them from going to other companies. Think about the people that are at the performance center that haven’t even been on tv yet.

Nick Khan is trying to correct a problem that WWE created for years by wasteful and wreckless spending. It's similar to ESPN who is trying to correct the issue that they created by overpaying talent contracts for years, which ironically Nick Khan worked for a lot of those talent that benefitted from that overpay.