2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Should be a great Sunday, especially for the AFC. For a year full of bull-shyt and fukkery, this Sunday has the chance to be sensational.:banderas:.

We all know how the playoffs would be even better, but we'll have to wait until next year for them to be there. And, they will be there.:mjlit:.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Smart move. You got your spot, get an old tired arm a week off.
I wish Sean P would do the same. You love taysom so much throw that muafukka out there and let him win a game instead of putting old ass yeller out there. Save what little he has left.
That week off can do wonders for old players.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So Goff sitting a must win game to get in the offs.
Feel like the rams just gonna depend on the Packers to win and throw the Zona game since a pack win gets them in.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I wish Sean P would do the same. You love taysom so much throw that muafukka out there and let him win a game instead of putting old ass yeller out there. Save what little he has left.

They better go all out to win Week 17. :ufdup:

Even if they don't get the 1st Seed/BYE/Home-Field Advantage, getting the 2nd Seed would give them another home game if they make it to the Divisional. :ehh:

The thought of us falling to the 3rd Seed, winning at home in the Wild Card, and Brees's :flabbynsick:ness in the cold up in Seattle in the Divsional :merchant: :damn:

So Goff sitting a must win game to get in the offs.
Feel like the rams just gonna depend on the Packers to win and throw the Zona game since a pack win gets them in.

Man, if they tank the game and the Bears end winning, giving them and the Cardinals the final two seeds in the NFC Playoffs, while the Rams end up eliminated from playoff contention :wow:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Should be a great Sunday, especially for the AFC. For a year full of bull-shyt and fukkery, this Sunday has the chance to be sensational.:banderas:.

We all know how the playoffs would be even better, but we'll have to wait until next year for them to be there. And, they will be there.:mjlit:.

No Pats in the postseasons=playoffs gold :blessed:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Drew ain't letting y'all get fired up about Taysom OR Jameis no more. He trying to keep his spot for next season too

:russ:

.......speaking of Jameis I don't know why the Jets don't draft Sewell with the 2nd pick and sign Jameis to a 2 year contract.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The Seahawks have been part of the NFC West for the past 19 years. In those 19 years, counting this year, these are the successes of each of the four teams:

Seahawks
12 winning seasons
13 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl win
2 Super Bowl losses

49ers
6 winning seasons
6 seasons of playoffs
2 Super Bowl losses

Rams
7 winning seasons
6 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl loss

Cardinals
5 winning seasons
4 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl loss

calh45

Cal
Daps
The Seahawks have been part of the NFC West for the past 19 years. In those 19 years, counting this year, these are the successes of each of the four teams:

Seahawks
12 winning seasons
13 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl win
2 Super Bowl losses

49ers
6 winning seasons
6 seasons of playoffs
2 Super Bowl losses

Rams
7 winning seasons
6 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl loss

Cardinals
5 winning seasons
4 seasons of playoffs
1 Super Bowl loss

And the football gods rewarded y'all with Ken Norton Jr. as a DC that Pete ain't ever firing and everyone knows is too terrible to become a HC somewhere else. We both know y'all defense is bullshyt still. Playing against terrible QBs the past month got the media pretending it's good.

:blessed::mjgrin: