2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had sf defense looking foolish

That mahomes run :wow:

It was destined!

honestly I think people are really underrating y’all’s defense.

ever since y’all got Dunlap y’all have been one of the best in the league. Crazy how much of a difference one player can make.

I really think y’all will come out of the NFC

a chiefs vs Seahawks super bowl will be great

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this

Seattle been doing the same. But if you average out the season they probably averaged out as a average unit

I get what you're saying with averages, but in my book, just like I said at the beginning of the yr nobody wants to be the best in wk 4. For any given unit, I'd rather have a bad unit that turns it around and gets on that kinda hot streak into/through the playoffs than average all the way through :yeshrug:

The Chiefs’ Much-Maligned Defense Is No Achilles’ Heel

Averaging out above-average when you started as the worst tells me you were one of the best when it mattered most
In the team’s final six regular-season games, Kansas City surrendered just 11.5 points per game―fewest in the league―allowing NFL lows of just seven touchdowns and an opposing passer rating of 63.5 in that stretch, while collecting 10 picks, tied for the league high.

Not to mention how lockdown they were in second halves in the playoffs :wow: this is the reason I'm not as high on these playoffs as last yr: the hard numbers are there for the most part, but the team doesn't look near as playoff-ready as last yr.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It was destined!

honestly I think people are really underrating y’all’s defense.

ever since y’all got Dunlap y’all have been one of the best in the league. Crazy how much of a difference one player can make.

I really think y’all will come out of the NFC

a chiefs vs Seahawks super bowl will be great
It's always a great matchup

Pete just gets in his own way too much and has shytty gameplans sometimes that's what scares me

Playoffs should be great though

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I get what you're saying with averages, but in my book, just like I said at the beginning of the yr nobody wants to be the best in wk 4. For any given unit, I'd rather have a bad unit that turns it around and gets on that kinda hot streak into/through the playoffs than average all the way through :yeshrug:

The Chiefs’ Much-Maligned Defense Is No Achilles’ Heel

Averaging out above-average when you started as the worst tells me you were one of the best when it mattered most

Not to mention how lockdown they were in second halves in the playoffs :wow: this is the reason I'm not as high on these playoffs as last yr: the hard numbers are there for the most part, but the team doesn't look near as playoff-ready as last yr.
I agree. But no one looks at last year and credits y'all defense for the sb run which is a big part y'all have a chip. Pat got all the credit

Same w peyton in Indy he didn't get his ring till the defense stepped up

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. But no one looks at last year and credits y'all defense for the sb run which is a big part y'all have a chip. Pat got all the credit

Same w peyton in Indy he didn't get his ring till the defense stepped up

Anybody who doesn't give the defense credit for last yr I just don't talk to about the Chiefs, because they didn't watch the games :pachaha: and just like Godgers if he didn't get that fukkin GOAT in the secondary they don't win it

If Bob Sanders didn't come back, we def weren't winning that SB :whew:

Story of his career :wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who doesn't give the defense credit for last yr I just don't talk to about the Chiefs, because they didn't watch the games :pachaha: and just like Godgers if he didn't get that fukkin GOAT in the secondary they don't win it

Story of his career :wow:

bro our defense stepped up and held Deshaun to consecutive 3 and outs

Frank Clark said Henry gonna get hit and we stopped Henry and held him to under 100

then sack nation stepped up in the super bowl

our defense definitely came through for us

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Frank Clark said Henry gonna get hit and we stopped Henry and held him to under 100

Swag was on 100,000,000,000,000,000 :banderas: even the first 24 against Houston was off some short fields :ohlawd: I don’t think a playoffs will ever match that amount of energy between the players and the city. Nothing like that first one (in most of our lifetimes) :wow:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks to an illegal hit on Jimmy G that gave him a concussion. :wow:

And of course the zebras looked the other way. Should have been a flag!

Before that hit he was cooking!!!

#ninergang

#ninerkingdom

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

:wow: