2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
“The former Ohio State head coach has had exploratory discussions with intermediaries about the Jacksonville Jaguars job,” Rowland wrote.

Urban saw jags getting Lawrence and trying to get in

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Refs cheated for Steelers to win. I don’t give a fukk what anyone else says

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I Would go with Bernard and Hunt.

Disclaimer: I lost in the second round of my fantasy playoffs after getting the second seed and a bye. Had 3 Steelers(Big Ben, Juju and Ebron) going against the bengals down by 50. You know the rest. Take my advice or don’t. Whatever:mjcry:
I started Goff and Hunt, i woulda won easily if I started Mckissic and Carr :martin: and then mahomes wanted to come out and shyt the bed :unimpressed:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Refs cheated for Steelers to win. I don’t give a fukk what anyone else says
We fukking blew that game. If we took care of business earlier in the season then we wouldn't even be in this situation. Stupid ass team.

I ain't gonna put the sole blame on refs when Reich abandons the run game again and the secondary gets exposed....again.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
We fukking blew that game. If we took care of business earlier in the season then we wouldn't even be in this situation. Stupid ass team.

I ain't gonna put the sole blame on refs when Reich abandons the run game again and the secondary gets exposed....again.
That holding penalty when Nyheim Hines took it 60 yards to their side of the field killed us. We could have scored again and that would’ve changed how things went