2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That play was dumb and doomed from the start :mjlol: I literally watched that play unfold with the Doc face from the second they did the Rose Bowl spin. That's when the offensive struggle officially became real to me. Scraping the bottom of the barrel of plays, either to keep the plays disguised to close out the yr, or to really disrespect ATL like they weren't in the game. Idk if the extra time off will do more to break the funk, or break any rhythm left :wow: I see another start to the playoffs like last yr, but hopefully not to the tune of 24-0

They really threw up a contested pass to the franchise. How can they justify never sneaking, but send him out on a contested catch, without explicit instruction to throw that shyt away unless he's wide open? :dwillhuh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That play was dumb and doomed from the start :mjlol: I literally watched that play unfold with the Doc face from the second they did the Rose Bowl spin. That's when the offensive struggle officially became real to me. Scraping the bottom of the barrel of plays, either to keep the plays disguised to close out the yr, or to really disrespect ATL like they weren't in the game. Idk if the extra time off will do more to break the funk, or break any rhythm left :wow: I see another start to the playoffs like last yr, but hopefully not to the tune of 24-0

They really threw up a contested pass to the franchise. How can they justify never sneaking, but send him out on a contested catch, without explicit instruction to throw that shyt away unless he's wide open? :dwillhuh:

Hopefully we get shyt together before our next playoff win. If we don’t we are definitely gonna be 1 and done

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully we get shyt together before our next playoff win. If we don’t we are definitely gonna be 1 and done

I think it will come down to CEH coming back healthy. Bell can't run his style behind this line and I'm always skeptical of D Will #2. Mahomes can only make magic happen for so long when the line won't give him any time for deep routes to get open, the routes seem to be back to long or short routes with nothing intermediate, and there is no threat of run game to back the rush off. Not to mention his decision-making is fukkin deteriorating the past few wks with all the offense being "run around and make it happen". Fosters bad habits imo. He's still been good enough to save the day at the end, but nobody can be shocked if it's not enough eventually. Sucks we won't have an answer for wks. I almost wish the Chargers game meant something, just because that defense would force Red/EB to come up with some answers or catch that fukkin L the way things are trending.