2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
timestamped

@BucciMane never knew NE constantly ran hurry up on Pitt to wear that d-line out :ehh: I always wonder how some elite teams tend to have other elite teams' number specifically for damn near whole eras

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
So many scenarios.:damn:.

I honestly wouldn't worry about scenarios right now breh, it's all moot if Pats lose tomorrow. Just worry about what they can control which is winning out. Gotta just believe there's a reason Pats have all those important tie breakers. If they win out then I believe everything else will fall into place for them to get in

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Anybody in here who is familiar with the Rams I need a favor.

Does McVay still call all the shots on offense? Have you seen Goff audible out of plays this year when the defense changes there coverage mid play?

The reason I'm asking this is cuz:beli: is very hard on young QBs and QBs who can't think on the fly. If Goff hasn't evolved pats are gonna eat him alive again.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anybody in here who is familiar with the Rams I need a favor.

Does McVay still call all the shots on offense? Have you seen Goff audible out of plays this year when the defense changes there coverage mid play?

The reason I'm asking this is cuz:beli: is very hard on young QBs and QBs who can't think on the fly. If Goff hasn't evolved pats are gonna eat him alive again.

Sound like you thinking of putting a lil change on the game :sas2: