2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Win out and the Patriots still have a chance.:ohlawd:.

It's strange but I think Belichick has done a very good job coaching this season. The Patriots have the worst group of WR/TEs in the league. Their QB has a bum throwing shoulder. The defense had multiple starters opt out of the 2020 season due to COVID. The OL is trash.

The ONLY thing Belichick has failed at is personnel. His preparation and game management is outstanding. That beating he gave Herbert last week was amazing. He's finding ways to win games running the option.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Bruh cam career is fukked because of :beli:
Ain't nobody doing anything with that team.

Jim Fisher Vince young all over again

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's strange but I think Belichick has done a very good job coaching this season. The Patriots have the worst group of WR/TEs in the league. Their QB has a bum throwing shoulder. The defense had multiple starters opt out of the 2020 season due to COVID. The OL is trash.

The ONLY thing Belichick has failed at is personnel. His preparation and game management is outstanding. That beating he gave Herbert last week was amazing. He's finding ways to win games running the option.

Bruh the fact he even won the amount of games he has is amazing.

Him and Sean P are the 2 top coaches in the league for winning with Taysom Hill and Cam Newton as QBs :heh:
Aint no excuses for anybody else in this league.
:pachaha:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Alright, here's my possibility for the Patriots making the playoffs.

They need to win out, and maybe something like this plays out?

Dolphins:
-Lose to the Chiefs, Patriots, and Bills.
-Win against the Raiders.

Ravens: (Would make it in this situation)
-Lose to the Browns
-Win against Jaguars, Giants, and Bengals.

Colts:
-Lose to the Raiders, Texans, and Steelers
-Win against the Jaguars

Raiders:
-Lose to the Chargers and Dolphins.
-Win against the Colts and Broncos.

If something like that played out, the Patriots could make it at 9-7. Their chances would increase even more if the Giants were able to steal one against the Giants as the Patriot have the tie-breaker.:manny:.

That loss last night SUCKED, and the damn Raiders and Colts getting blessed last week hurts.