2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Not sure who to root for between the Raiders and Colts this week.:stopitslime:.

Colts. Pats are looking at a wild card right now if they win out (don't see the Bills losing 3 more games). All you'd need are for the Ravens and Raiders to lose one more which can easily happen with their schedules. Dolphins are likely to lose a few more as well giving ya'll that 7th seed

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Still can't believe the bum ass Jets blew that game to the Raiders, and the Texans semi-blew it to the Colts at the end. Can't really say the Texans blew it at the end as they weren't on the one yard line and still had to punch it in, but fumbling and losing like that sucked!

A Colts and Raiders loss last week would have increased the Patriots playoff chances substantially.

I have to pull for the Browns to beat the rat-birds this season and I guess hope for the Colts to beat the Raiders.:scust:.

Browns 9-3

Colts 8-4
Dolphins 8-4
Raiders 7-5
Ravens 7-5
Patriots 6-6

Three of those teams are going to get in, unless the Titans drop and the Colts move up.

I'm going to say the Browns get in. That leaves two playoff spots for the wild card left.

Three is a chance the Colts miss the playoffs, but they would have to lose two more games. They play the Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, and Broncos. It's tough to see them losing two of those, but it's possible. Let's say the don't lose any of their remaining games.

That leaves one spot left for the Patriots, Raiders, Ravens, and Dolphins.

The Dolphins are 8-4, but play the Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders, and Bills. If the Dolphins lose this week and the Patriots win, the Dolphins do not control their own destiny as they'll play the Patriots one more time and the Patriots already own the head to head tie-breaker.

The Raiders are 7-5, and face the Colts, Chargers, Dolphins, and Broncos. If they lose one of those games, they too do not control their own destiny as the Patriots own the head to head tiebreaker against them too. This is where it's tough if I want to see Oakland win this week against the Colts or not. If they do, then their chances slightly increase, but the Colts slightly decrease.........yet both would still have a game up on the Patriots.

The damn rat-birds are 7-5 as well. They play the Browns, Jaguars, Giants, and Bengals. If they lose one of their games, they too, like the Dolphins and Raiders, do not control their own destiny as the Patriots have the head to head tiebreaker over them. However, this schedule seems a little easier than the other teams competing for a playoff spot. I hope the Browns body-bag them and the Giants come to play while fighting for their playoff lives.

So many scenarios.:damn:.