2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Def saints, maybe green bay, though theyve been getting gashed against the run

KC def looks like the heavy favorite, but if you look close theyve been pulling out quite a few tight games even though it looks like they havent been playing their best either.

Playoffs gonna be :whew:

People to busy slobbing Mahomes to realize that red zone performance isn't on par with the talent, fukk division games you can't have the Drew Locke Broncos pressing you. If Denver had Fitzmagic level QBing they be might've had to ride the L train last night. Chargers, Raiders, both came close a team with another younging and a team with a reggie QB. There's one way to beat KC and it wouldn't shock me if the didn't win SB in the wrong matchup. If the Pats get in the offs and get them again with Cam somehow, that's going to be close. I bring them up because it's the only squad left I think in the AFC playoff picture/hunt who can execute the game plan to beat em.

They have good D, good run game and a god body coach. Outside of that no team has those 3 in the AFC and that's more or less the formula. You could sub coach for QB and still no one has that in the AFC. Frankly KC losing in anything less than SB is a failure. With all the talent and continuity vs. the field in the covid season. Only team with anything near those expectations in the NFC are the Saints. Packers post Brandon Bostic, just haven't concerned anyone, because deep down you know they're either not good enough or they'll choke or blow it somehow. I think that's why Rodgers stats/accomplishments don't get much love, they haven't paid enough dividends. Same could be said Drew and the Saints, difference is that D looks skrong at times. Packers D almost let Jalen Hurts and a lost franchise hand them a ticket to the L train

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Lmaooooo the Steelers. All their fans really believed that they were better than the Chiefs.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew that 9ers Bills line was fukkin stupid :francis: shoulda taken advantage of the free money

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did the league ever explain why when they redid the schedule they gave the Ravens an extra day of rest when they played last Wednesday just like the Steelers.
And the Ravens taking covid lightly was the reason the games were rescheduled in the first place. :jbhmm:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did the league ever explain why when they redid the schedule they gave the Ravens an extra day of rest when they played last Wednesday just like the Steelers.
And the Ravens taking covid lightly was the reason the games were rescheduled in the first place. :jbhmm:

I read that it came out the Ravens actually voted not to play last wk at all (could have meant postpone but I'm pretty sure they meant forfeit) but the league stepped in because it would mess with the money too much

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just figured they saw the opportunity to put the Cowboys in a primetime spot on a Tuesday rather than a Monday afternoon with other games and weren't going to pass it up

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I just figured they saw the opportunity to put the Cowboys in a primetime spot on a Tuesday rather than a Monday afternoon with other games and weren't going to pass it up

This.
When I saw that Steelers/Washington was only spotty regional coverage but Boys/Ravens get a national game on tues at 7 i knew what it was.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Need a big win on Thursday.

Chasing the Colts, Dolphins, Ravens, and Raiders.

The Patriots have the tiebreaker over three of those teams.

Texans and Jets both blowing it this week really sucks. Would have been one game behind the Colts and would be ahead of the Raiders.

Not sure who to root for between the Raiders and Colts this week.:stopitslime:.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need a big win on Thursday.

Chasing the Colts, Dolphins, Ravens, and Raiders.

The Patriots have the tiebreaker over three of those teams.

Texans and Jets both blowing it this week really sucks. Would have been one game behind the Colts and would be ahead of the Raiders.

Not sure who to root for between the Raiders and Colts this week.:stopitslime:.

Welcome to a normal szn for most of the league ever yr :wow: get comfy breh