2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I miss this man in New England.:mjcry:.

Even just watching these highlights, it still amazes me how dominant he was during his peak and prime.:banderas:.

Travis Kelce is making a case for himself if we are highly valuing productive longevity, but he's the only one recently that I could put near Gronk. You might be able to put Kittle up there at some point and time, but he has a ways to go.

And, call me crazy if you want, but there's not a single offensive weapon that is/was not a QB that I would take over Gronk over the past 15-20 years. That includes Julio, Peterson, Tomlinson, an Megatron.:yeshrug:.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I miss this man in New England.:mjcry:.

Even just watching these highlights, it still amazes me how dominant he was during his peak and prime.:banderas:.

Travis Kelce is making a case for himself if we are highly valuing productive longevity, but he's the only one recently that I could put near Gronk. You might be able to put Kittle up there at some point and time, but he has a ways to go.

And, call me crazy if you want, but there's not a single offensive weapon that is/was not a QB that I would take over Gronk over the past 15-20 years. That includes Julio, Peterson, Tomlinson, an Megatron.:yeshrug:.

Definitely the most unique. The only likeable Patriot ever and one of the most clutch players of his generation.