A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A trump victory will lead you closer to a progressive America? Care to explain?
I explained this already. Trump makes the problem of capitalism extremely obvious. Biden conceals it.

The Democrats' purpose is not to be progressive in any way. Their purpose is to shyt on any leftist activity and enable the fascist Republicans to do whatever they want. Biden openly admits this.

Bernie was the "compromise candidate."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, but they are a bunch of progressive candidates on the state level and the local level. They need votes too and don't deserve to suffer just cause Biden is on the ticket. Thats not shaming, that is just telling the truth.
People seem to be advocating not voting for Biden not for not voting at all.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Democrats are panicking as they begin to realize that this time things are different. They have lost that reliable vote from the Left that they took for granted.

Again, I'll lay this out for you so that you can understand.

I voted for John Kerry. I voted for Barack Obama. I voted for Hillary Clinton.

I will not vote for Joe Biden.

You fukked up.

A FLOP all you been doing is juelzing since Super Tuesday :mjlol:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was you saying this was over the week after Super Tuesday? :umad:
Yes. You can go back and check the files. I said if Bernie don’t win Michigan it was over. And I’m not a Bernie Bro. I was a Warren supporter. I just don’t think the way some the anti Bernie crowd is going about this is productive.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I been saying for a while that I wouldn’t be surprised if Rashida were to lose. It really going to come down to turnout. I like Rashida but if we are going to honest she lucked her way into that seat. If it was a one on one race she would of never won. I have people in Detroit, and Detroit is different. A lot of people there don’t fukk with non Black Americans. But Rashida probably will pull it off due to being a incumbent.

2018 was luck cause of the split field. Ironically, Rashida is better served in this one on one because the suburbs in this dynamic will be to her advantage with no other person to split the vote or a stronger candidate who could peel Detroit and the suburbs together away from her.

If Rashida is getting 30-35% in Detroit, she's going to win the district. Rashida also did very well in Redford (a black township). Just because a community is majority black doesn’t mean it’s going to vote the same way as Detroit. And Rashida does know how to win black votes otherwise she would not have been a state rep before going to Congress.

And from the story, the money advantage plus the higher favorable ratings plus incumbency... I wish I could find the cross tabs of the poll.
Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones, who is challenging Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) in the Democratic primary in Michigan’s 13th congressional district, gained on her opponent in a poll released Friday, just days after announcing her run last week, but still trails Tlaib by a significant margin.

The results: The poll of 500 registered voters, from Michigan pollster and political consultant Ed Sarpolus of Target-Insyght, found Tlaib leading Jones 43% to 34% in a head-to-head matchup. This represents a massive gain for Jones after the last poll, taken in June 2019, which found Tlaib ahead 56% to Jones’s 19%.

Details: Tlaib saw bigger losses in Detroit — where Jones has more name recognition — than in other areas of the district. She did not fare well among male voters — losing 25 percentage points since June among male voters, compared to just 6 percentage points with female voters. Tlaib also remained ahead among older voters — a critical demographic with generally higher turnout. Tlaib’s favorability ratings, however, remain 10 percentage points higher than Jones’s.

Another challenger? According to Sarpolus, the poll shows that a candidate with more popularity, name recognition, support outside of Detroit and a built-in fundraising machine could beat Tlaib. If a stronger candidate entered the race, he suggested, they would likely pick up many of Jones’ current supporters. Most of the other potential candidates, who come with the resources and support necessary to beat Tlaib — like Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon — have already said they’re not running, Sarpolus said.

Jones faces large hurdles: Jones enters the race with little money in her coffers, compared to Tlaib’s $1.6 million war chest, and lower name recognition across the district than her opponent. Jones would need to launch an aggressive fundraising and outreach campaign, which will be very difficult amid social distancing guidelines, Sarpolus said. Attention from major Democratic fundraisers and organizers is directed elsewhere amid the pandemic, he added.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes. You can go back and check the files. I said if Bernie don’t win Michigan it was over. And I’m not a Bernie Bro. I was a Warren supporter. I just don’t think the way some the anti Bernie crowd is going about this is productive.
They don't care, it feels better to dunk on Bernie supporters than try and help Dems get their vote. But whatever, this is just one message board. I doubt we are deciding the election here either way. What's funny is BidenBoyz aren't the ones doing the gloating it is mostly Warren supporters. An even bigger/faster loser than Bernie but hey self-awareness is at an all time low in here. lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This ain't even about the anti Bernie crowd and more about the Bernie bros and their abject bullshyt they been on for the last 4 yrs.... They don't like the fact they got washed the fukk out by the same folk who voted for Bernie that didn't like Hillary but you couldn't tell Bernie bros shyt because they were sure they had a movement and wasn't trying to hear shyt from anyone.. fukk em

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They don't care, it feels better to dunk on Bernie supporters than try and help Dems get their vote. But whatever, this is just one message board. I doubt we are deciding the election here either way. What's funny is BidenBoyz aren't the ones doing the gloating it is mostly Warren supporters. An even bigger/faster loser than Bernie but hey self-awareness is at an all time low in here. lol

Are you dudes playing attention? Bernie supports was never trying to support the dems whether they won or lost they just wanted to burn the party down... Bernie bros showed their asses after getting washed up on super Tuesday and now they talking about they ain't voting lmaooo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the two conservative judges we got you can lay the blame squarely on Obama/Hillary. So the SC being so important cuts both ways. :manny:
poor deflection. im asking why you would want trump nominating the next one instead of biden

obviously you cant answer, because your answer would either make you look stupid, or expose that you don't really care about progressivism/have zero strategy :heh:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2018 was luck cause of the split field. Ironically, Rashida is better served in this one on one because the suburbs in this dynamic will be to her advantage with no other person to split the vote or a stronger candidate who could peel Detroit and the suburbs together away from her.

If Rashida is getting 30-35% in Detroit, she's going to win the district. Rashida also did very well in Redford (a black township). Just because a community is majority black doesn’t mean it’s going to vote the same way as Detroit. And Rashida does know how to win black votes otherwise she would not have been a state rep before going to Congress.

And from the story, the money advantage plus the higher favorable ratings plus incumbency... I wish I could find the cross tabs of the poll.
I think Rashida will more than likely win. I just wouldn’t be surprised if she were to lose. Being a incumbent gives her a major advantage. And you right about the township, and some of the other small towns around Detroit. When I say Detroit is different I am referring to the city and a few other areas like Highland Park. I’m not referring to places like Southfield, or Clinton Township.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Are you dudes playing attention? Bernie supports was never trying to support the dems whether they won or lost they just wanted to burn the party down... Bernie bros showed their asses after getting washed up on super Tuesday and now they talking about they ain't voting lmaooo
I'm a Bernie supporter voting for Biden there are more than a few of us on here. But you seem to be animated by the people claiming not to vote for Biden. Maybe you need to pay closer attention?