Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Again, when did I say don't vote? I'm saying that I'm voting on my principals and to break the duopoloy rather than continuing to fail at trying to reform the corrupt, complicity democratic party. You'd be better off phone banking and trying to scare people into voting for Biden than putting words in my mouth, guilt tripping me or suggesting I partake in violence like some kinda agent.

At least in any of those scenarios, you doing ACTION instead of INACTION. But even in violence against corrupt power, you doing it for the greater good.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i guess this is the first trump attack ad on biden

bernie was so soft and yet people whined so much about civility. chris matthews thought he was going to be murdered in central park by some bernie sandernistas. now a real contest begins

I been saying this for months. The overconfidence that some people have is dangerous. The Democratic candidates were beyond soft on Biden. Besides Kamala in the first debate and Castro for a brief moment, no one layer a glove on him. And when Kamala attacked him that is when Biden poll numbers first started to go down. Biden was lucky to have Bernie and Liz in the race. They took the majority of the attacks from other the candidates and the media. I don’t think some of the posters on here realize how good Trump is at attacking his opponents. He we exploit every weakness Biden has, and go places the Dem candidates refused to go
Bernie has skeletons of his own. The idea that he should’ve ran a left wing Trump campaign is just silly.
It really not about Bernie anymore. At this point Bernie doesn’t really matter. It is about whether Biden can hold up to Trump and the right wing attacks.
was obama running a trump campaign when he said hillary would say anything and do nothing? have you all forgot that campaigns used to be tough?
Exactly. Also Hillary campaign throw everything at Obama. Hillary campaign insinuated that Obama was a Muslim, that he was a drug addict, and used multiple racist dog whistles. Hillary was harder on Obama than McCain was on him. Democrats have to stop protecting candidates.
That's a very disingenuous & racist ad.

Also, at 0:39, they showed former Washington Governor Gary Locke. Gary Locke is AMERICAN (of Chinese descent) and not a Chinese politician.
We all know Trump is going to stretch the truth, and outright lie everyday. That is what Trump do. However, the question is will it work? Do really think the average American is going to take time out to research what is true and what is not true? Plus Biden have enough legitimate baggage in his record that can be easy exploited.

Now, Trump have problems of his own that can be exploited if Biden runs a good campaign. Like I keep saying this is going to be a close election. Biden is going to win the popular vote but unfortunately the popular vote don’t matter. With Biden weaknesses and voter suppression in swing states, I don’t know why anyone would think this is going be a easy election to win.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Again, when did I say don't vote? I'm saying that I'm voting on my principals and to break the duopoly rather than continuing to fail at trying to reform the corrupt, complicit democratic party. You'd be better off phone banking and trying to scare people into voting for Biden than putting words in my mouth, guilt tripping me or suggesting I partake in violence like some kinda agent.
Voting to break the duopoly will lead to a single state party of republicans. Do you want that?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we all have to put aside our personal feelings. Hate and emotions is causing people not to think straight

Bernie or bust people is letting hate for the establishment cloud their judgement. It is a undeniable fact that 4 more years of Trump will be more damaging for progressive goals than Biden winning. I don’t know what progressive policies people think will get through a 7-2 Supreme Court majority.

Biden Supporters/anti Bernie people is letting hate/emotions for Bernie and Trump lead them to believe how easy of a election this will be. Instead of reaching out and focusing on strategies to covert people, they want to keep fighting a primary that is already over. Biden have baggage that is not easy for some people to overlook. I’m personally disgusted I have to vote for Biden. He been on the wrong side of almost all of the major legislation I care about, and don’t support most of the policies I want to see enacted. Poking your finger in the eye of people that have legit frustrations with how shytty our system is, might not be the best way to win over voters. Some of y’all are starting to act like the Bernie supporters that you claim to hate so much.

This debate is so short sighted and frustrating to observe.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think we all have to put aside our personal feelings. Hate and emotions is causing people not to think straight

Bernie or bust people is letting hate for the establishment cloud their judgement. It is a undeniable fact that 4 more years of Trump will be more damaging for progressive goals than Biden winning. I don’t know what progressive policies people think will get through a 7-2 Supreme Court majority.

Biden Supporters/anti Bernie people is letting hate/emotions for Bernie and Trump lead them to believe how easy of a election this will be. Instead of reaching out and focusing on strategies to covert people, they want to keep fighting a primary that is already over. Biden have baggage that is not easy for some people to overlook. I’m personally disgusted I have to vote for Biden. He been on the wrong side of almost all of the major legislation I care about, and don’t support most of the policies I want to see enacted. Poking your finger in the eye of people that have legit frustrations with how shytty our system is, might not be the best way to win over voters. Some of y’all are starting to act like the Bernie supporters that you claim to hate so much.

This debate is so short sighted and frustrating to observe.

Thank You.

Civilization is at stake. Literally......the human species depends on this election, and that is very hard for me to type out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thank You.

Civilization is at stake. Literally......the human species depends on this election, and that is very hard for me to type out.
That's hyperbole actually. And I don't think it is effective. I'm sure we all remember "Vote or Die!" for Kerry and we wound up dying. lol Don't overplay it or it rings hollow.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I
That's hyperbole actually. And I don't think it is effective. I'm sure we all remember "Vote or Die!" for Kerry and we wound up dying. lol Don't overplay it or it rings hollow.

That was 16 years ago, and the stakes pale in comparasion to now. And the 2004 election led to the 2008 financial crisis and a trillion dollars more in Iraq.

Now, we got a pandemic that is going to wipe out hundreds of thousands of even over a million people thanks to Trump. Sitting out will mean no form of normalcy, right down to touching a girl safely without fear pf catching the Rona, will ever come back. Even Bernie will tell you that. He would tell his supporters to go out and vote Trump out of office by any means.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
04 was pretty important. Bush second term was a disaster. We had a economic meltdown, Katrina, Bush and the Republicans tried to privatize social security, and Cheney was pushing Bush to attack Iran. Thankfully That was the one time Bush didn’t listen to Cheney. I don’t think Kerry would stopped the economic collapse, but I think his response to Katrina would of been much better, which would of saved a lot of lives. Plus we might of had a version of the ACA, and the Iran Nuclear Deal earlier.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I

That was 16 years ago, and the stakes pale in comparasion to now. And the 2004 election led to the 2008 financial crisis and a trillion dollars more in Iraq.

Now, we got a pandemic that is going to wipe out hundreds of thousands of even over a million people thanks to Trump. Sitting out will mean no form of normalcy, right down to touching a girl safely without fear pf catching the Rona, will ever come back. Even Bernie will tell you that. He would tell his supporters to go out and vote Trump out of office by any means.
Woah! Where are you getting these estimates? I think they just downgraded US fatalities to like 60K and Trump is only responsible for that.
Also, supporting a candidate doesn't mean you agree with everything they say. I'm voting for Biden but it has 0 to do with Bernie's advice. You are allowed to vote how you want and voter shaming doesn't work. If people feel differently let the candidate convince them otherwise.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
04 was pretty important. Bush second term was a disaster. We had a economic meltdown, Katrina, Bush and the Republicans tried to privatize social security, and Cheney was pushing Bush to attack Iran. Thankfully That was the one time Bush didn’t listen to Cheney. I don’t think Kerry would stopped the economic collapse, but I think his response to Katrina would of been much better, which would of saved a lot of lives. Plus we might of had a version of the ACA, and the Iran Nuclear Deal earlier.
I just think the hyperbole was not effective. Yes, I think a Kerry presidency would have been better. But when you go over the top like that you lose an element of believability while campaigning. .

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats are panicking as they begin to realize that this time things are different. They have lost that reliable vote from the Left that they took for granted.

Again, I'll lay this out for you so that you can understand.

I voted for John Kerry. I voted for Barack Obama. I voted for Hillary Clinton.

I will not vote for Joe Biden.

You fukked up.