acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think we all have to put aside our personal feelings. Hate and emotions is causing people not to think straight

Bernie or bust people is letting hate for the establishment cloud their judgement. It is a undeniable fact that 4 more years of Trump will be more damaging for progressive goals than Biden winning. I don’t know what progressive policies people think will get through a 7-2 Supreme Court majority.

Biden Supporters/anti Bernie people is letting hate/emotions for Bernie and Trump lead them to believe how easy of a election this will be. Instead of reaching out and focusing on strategies to covert people, they want to keep fighting a primary that is already over. Biden have baggage that is not easy for some people to overlook. I’m personally disgusted I have to vote for Biden. He been on the wrong side of almost all of the major legislation I care about, and don’t support most of the policies I want to see enacted. Poking your finger in the eye of people that have legit frustrations with how shytty our system is, might not be the best way to win over voters. Some of y’all are starting to act like the Bernie supporters that you claim to hate so much.

This debate is so short sighted and frustrating to observe.

It's looking more and more like it's going to be 2016 all over again. :francis:

At this point I give Trump like 75% odds of being reelected.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Democrats are panicking as they begin to realize that this time things are different. They have lost that reliable vote from the Left that they took for granted.

Again, I'll lay this out for you so that you can understand.

I voted for John Kerry. I voted for Barack Obama. I voted for Hillary Clinton.

I will not vote for Joe Biden.

You fukked up.
There’s no way you’re black or an oppressed minority with this mindset

:unimpressed:

Only the privileged have the mindset of nothing materially will change between Trump and Biden. I wonder why

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Democrats are panicking as they begin to realize that this time things are different. They have lost that reliable vote from the Left that they took for granted.

You fukked up.

The contempt and ridicule they showed Bernie and his supporters, and now they're realizing that they need them:mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s no way you’re black or an oppressed minority with this mindset

Only the privileged have the mindset of nothing materially will change between Trump and Biden. I wonder why

I voted for Kerry. I voted for Obama. I voted for Clinton.

I'm not voting for Biden.

I did what you asked and got nothing in return.

Realize this.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's looking more and more like it's going to be 2016 all over again. :francis:

At this point I give Trump like 75% odds of being reelected.
I thought Trump was the favorite before covid 19 hit. But his response and the economic downturn make it 50/50 in my opinion. I really have no idea who is going to win at this point. If economy continue to worsen I think Biden will win. If not I think Trump will be re-elected.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought Trump was the favorite before covid 19 hit. But his response and the economic downturn make it 50/50 in my opinion. I really have no idea who is going to win at this point. If economy continue to worsen I think Biden will win. If not I think Trump will be re-elected.

I tend to agree...if the economy gets bad enough then Trump is probably out.

But otherwise Dems will probably lose due to too many left-leaning voters making up some excuse not to vote.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Woah! Where are you getting these estimates? I think they just downgraded US fatalities to like 60K and Trump is only responsible for that.
Also, supporting a candidate doesn't mean you agree with everything they say. I'm voting for Biden but it has 0 to do with Bernie's advice. You are allowed to vote how you want and voter shaming doesn't work. If people feel differently let the candidate convince them otherwise.

Yeah, but they are a bunch of progressive candidates on the state level and the local level. They need votes too and don't deserve to suffer just cause Biden is on the ticket. Thats not shaming, that is just telling the truth.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You fukked up.
wrong. makes zero sense

are you implying that the democrats should have gone with the candidate that lost 62-12 in florida? lost michigan to biden? what a retarded fukkin post :what:

why would we go with the guy who LOST OUR OWN PRIMARY :laff:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but they are a bunch of progressive candidates on the state level and the local level. They need votes too and don't deserve to suffer just cause Biden is on the ticket. Thats not shaming, that is just telling the truth.
I'm voting at the state and local level. But I'm not voting for Biden. You can do that, you know.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voted for Kerry. I voted for Obama. I voted for Clinton.

I'm not voting for Biden.

I did what you asked and got nothing in return.

what did you get from 2016-2020? judges like brett kavanaugh :mjlol: that should help progressive ideas going forward. lets give trump another one

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I been saying for a while that I wouldn’t be surprised if Rashida were to lose. It really going to come down to turnout. I like Rashida but if we are going to honest she lucked her way into that seat. If it was a one on one race she would of never won. I have people in Detroit, and Detroit is different. A lot of people there don’t fukk with non Black Americans. But Rashida probably will pull it off due to being a incumbent.