Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

I mean when you take that into account...and all of his 'bi-partisan', across the aisle, we don't want to be too dominate over republicans dikk sucking only for the republicans to block Obama's pick citing the "Joe Biden rule"...how is who he's gonna nominate for SCOTUS such a compelling reason to suck it up and vote for Joe? Oh because he said it'd be a black woman? What good is that if she's another c00n?

What else y'all got?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

1ET4zE0TlCgUF0pTm-ozULCULc6v4snovmjN13kGhI4lZzgx_Yay20t_u3XlwM9zS2eJvjVMNpXnovUrAp6xLs1IxpRjkzcTVEoiHS9sjrkteHUNtN-qXPc-4mNd9SFq0ANd3A

You got it twisted, I'm gonna exercise my vote, against democrats where I see fit, every fukking time. Pretending that wanting to dismantle the duopoloy or calling out the OBVIOUS corruption of the media and across the political spectrum is somehow just unfounded paranoia and this process has really been "democratic" for either of our lifetimes several times over is gas lighting.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
if bernie tells you explicitly to vote for biden and you dont, is it safe to say you arent really serious about bernie at all?

If it were weren't social distancing the boos would be even louder this time.

I think I get it now, with all this "cultist" bullshyt that people try to tag Bernie Sanders supports with.

On one hand, it's an attack on the conviction people have for Bernie BECAUSE of the issues he spearheads. On the other...it's wishful thinking because the plan the whole time was to get him to rouse the rabble and then herd the sheep into the democratic party for another exercise in lesser evil voting. But when he get's booed by the people who fight hard for him and his ideals, sometimes harder than he does, tell him to fukk off and move on without him (which is what is happening) that wishful thinking part of it gets frustrating. Effective way to troll "bros" maybe, not so effective when the goal becomes telling Bernie to get "his" people in line. That's when the clowns who peddle that shyt WISH he really was a cult leader who could wave his hand and direct a mindless hoard of people who only showed up because he's such a cool guy.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
1ET4zE0TlCgUF0pTm-ozULCULc6v4snovmjN13kGhI4lZzgx_Yay20t_u3XlwM9zS2eJvjVMNpXnovUrAp6xLs1IxpRjkzcTVEoiHS9sjrkteHUNtN-qXPc-4mNd9SFq0ANd3A

You got it twisted, I'm gonna exercise my vote, against democrats where I see fit, every fukking time. Pretending that wanting to dismantle the duopoloy or calling out the OBVIOUS corruption of the media and across the political spectrum is somehow just unfounded paranoia and this process has really been "democratic" for either of our lifetimes several times over is gas lighting.

You're a Republican now?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
How do you jump go from wanting to go on the offence against the duopoloy = I'm a republican? fukk republicans, and fukk democrats for being a weak, controlled opposition party.

There are a TON of progressive candidates that were inspired by Bernie that are running for positions in the fall, so you not going to vote anymore in any local or state level elections just caude Joe Biden got the nom? :ld:

If you live in a swing state and still carry this mentality in a pandemic that could abruptly kill millions of Americans (a large portion of them black), civilization as a whole would collapse. This is not normal times and the stakes are severe.

I'm a big Bernie supporter and I still will always believe in his example, just that society is on the verge of collapsing. No one ever said to get off of the Progressive Movement, just that the GOP depends on your anger of inaction to win.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
There are a TON of progressive candidates that were inspired by Bernie that are running for positions in the fall, so you not going to vote anymore in any local or state level elections just caude Joe Biden got the nom? :ld:

you live in a swing state and still carry this mentality in a pandemic that could abruptly kill millions of Americans (a large portion of them black), civilization as a whole would collapse. This is not normal times and the stakes are severe.

I'm a big Bernie supporter and I still will always believe in his example, just that society is on the verge of collapsing. No one ever said to get off of the Progressive Movement, just that the GOP depends on your anger of inaction to win.

I said I will vote against democrats where I see fit. As for the 'progressive' movement, Neera Tanden, Elizibeth Warren call themselves "progressives". The one person that I'm even slightly motivated to go vote for in November is getting left hanging by some of these so called "progressives" so it's starting to ring a bit hollow, you can have that.

If you're really interested in stopping the GOP across the board, hold weak ass, complicit democrats to account and stop letting the wolves chase you into the fox den.

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I said I will vote against democrats where I see fit. As for the 'progressive' movement, Neera Tanden, Elizibeth Warren call themselves "progressives", it's starting to sound hollow. The one person that I'm even slightly motivated to go vote for in November is getting left hanging by some of these so called "progressives" so it's starting to ring a bit hollow, you can have that.

If you're really interested in stopping the GOP across the board, hold weak ass, complicit democrats to account and stop letting the wolves chase you into the fox den.

Preach that message to the rednecks on their message boards. Its always the black folk that get the message of "dont vote" but never the GOP hardcore base.

Or, you just better off going commando and start clapping the oppressors in the state.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Preach that message to the rednecks on their message boards. Its always the black folk that get the message of "dont vote" but never the GOP hardcore base.

Or, you just better off going commando and start clapping the oppressors in the state.

Again, when did I say don't vote? I'm saying that I'm voting on my principals and to break the duopoly rather than continuing to fail at trying to reform the corrupt, complicit democratic party. You'd be better off phone banking and trying to scare people into voting for Biden than putting words in my mouth, guilt tripping me or suggesting I partake in violence like some kinda agent.

Last edited: