A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems credible enough, I can't really call it. The "man" in her retelling is either really damning for her, or him, because that's a known pattern of speech from him.
And there's 7 other women with accusations against Biden.

Some of y'all are going to feel real stupid in November.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
He wasn't trying to build a coalition and reach an achievable goal.

It was always a doomed strategy considering his key legislative proposals would require a broad coalition.

People keep citing the tea party, but their goals were never implement policy, but to keep policy from taking place.

You can't be a progressive with no achievable legislative goals.

Electability is a broad term, but Joe's proposals also have feasibility during a time where a lot of liberals are seeing the country devolve under republican rule.
joe wasnt running on policy, and when polled, voters were not choosing him on policy. he was winning on being "electable", and by implication, bernie was seen as less electable even though his policies were popular.

all that tea party stuff is irrelevant to me. i never cited them and i dont compare democrat primary dynamics to that. trump is not a tea party member (as far as i can tell) and successfully carved out space for his own movement to be as flexible as his own political needs require.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

F K

All Star
Daps

:patrice: this shyt is messy all around. There are holes in her story, but some of her behavior suggest it might be legit and I also know how dudes got down in that era. I feel comfortable voting for Joe but I'm not putting myself out too far on this one. :hubie:
Also this is making me a bit more sympathetic to republican claims of being hard done by the Kavanaugh allegations.

edit: Christine Blasey was willing to put more on the line (testifying under oath) then Tara Reade currently is so maybe it isn't the same. :jbhmm: