SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

never trusted or put any faith in these Bernie media people.

9G1AshG6H3HpiBoYQeTpd4C5GGKK5CET-yZ5ElS4zJY.jpg

I mean when you take that into account...and all of his 'bi-partisan', across the aisle, we don't want to be too dominate over republicans dikk sucking only for the republicans to block Obama's pick citing the "Joe Biden rule"...how is who he's gonna nominate for SCOTUS such a compelling reason to suck it up and vote for Joe? Oh because he said it'd be a black woman? What good is that if she's another c00n?

What else y'all got?

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
9G1AshG6H3HpiBoYQeTpd4C5GGKK5CET-yZ5ElS4zJY.jpg

I mean when you take that into account...and all of his 'bi-partisan', across the aisle, we don't want to be too dominate over republicans dikk sucking only for the republicans to block Obama's pick citing the "Joe Biden rule"...how is who he's gonna nominate for SCOTUS such a compelling reason to suck it up and vote for Joe? Oh because he said it'd be a black woman? What good is that if she's another c00n?

What else y'all got?
Biden voted AGAINST Clarence Thomas. The vote on Antonin Scalia was NOT controversial in 1986. Senators didn't want to oppose the "first Italian-American Supreme Court justice". Scalia was UNANIMOUSLY confirmed by Senate with a 98-0 vote. Also, Joe Biden said in 2016 that he regrets voting for Scalia.

Additionally, if you honestly think that Biden would appoint a conservative to the Supreme Court, then you're an idiot. Matter of fact, idiot wouldn't be the word to describe you. The proper word would be "buffoon".

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

I'm telling you all that 2020 is different man. Democrats are more more energized and unified than we were back in 2016.

Despite the fact that you still have a few idiots who are "Bernie or bust" or "Don't vote". Democratic voters overall are taking less chances this time around. We want to get Trump the fukk out of the White House. 2020 is NOT 2016.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Biden voted AGAINST Clarence Thomas. The vote on Antonin Scalia was NOT controversial in 1986. Senators didn't want to oppose the "first Italian-American Supreme Court justice". Scalia was UNANIMOUSLY confirmed by Senate with a 98-0 vote. Also, Joe Biden said in 2016 that he regrets voting for Scalia.

Additionally, if you honestly think that Biden would appoint a conservative to the Supreme Court, then you're an idiot. Matter of fact, idiot wouldn't be the word to describe you. The proper word would be "buffoon".

I didn't say he would for sure appoint a conservative. I'm saying given his track record of doing what republicans want, even saying he'd pick one as his running mate, the scotus argument isn't that compelling to people you're trying to sell this mess to.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

i guess this is the first trump attack ad on biden

bernie was so soft and yet people whined so much about civility. chris matthews thought he was going to be murdered in central park by some bernie sandernistas. now a real contest begins

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I didn't say he would for sure appoint a conservative. I'm saying given his track record of doing what republicans want, even saying he'd pick one as his running mate, the scotus argument isn't that compelling to people you're trying to sell this mess to.
How is it NOT compelling? RBG & Breyer have an increased chance of passing away in the next 4 years and if Trump gets re-elected then the Supreme Court will become 7-2 CONSERVATIVE DOMINATION of the Supreme Court. Trump would nominate HARD RIGHT, STAUNCH conservatives like Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

Any progressive legislation passed by either the federal government or state governments would be challenged by conservatives and then blocked by the Supreme Court. Not only that but Roe v. Wade would be overturned (abortions would become illegal) and corporations would gain even more "rights" and environmental regulations would be eroded even further.

Is that the future "progressives" want just to spite the "centrist establishment"? :jbhmm:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

bernie was so soft and yet people whined so much about civility. chris matthews thought he was going to be murdered in central park by some bernie sandernistas. now a real contest begins

Bernie has skeletons of his own. The idea that he should’ve ran a left wing Trump campaign is just silly.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

That's a very disingenuous & racist ad.

Also, at 0:39, they showed former Washington Governor Gary Locke. Gary Locke is AMERICAN (of Chinese descent) and not a Chinese politician.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That's a very disingenuous & racist ad.

Also, at 0:39, they showed former Washington Governor Gary Locke. Gary Locke is AMERICAN (of Chinese descent) and not a Chinese politician.
i agree, the ad is nuts. i just wonder how much impact ads like this will have when aired on tv consistently. biden doesnt have nearly as much money as trump has, so it is going to be asymmetrical, and he also hasnt had much practice with tough campaigning, so i have no idea how he is going to hold up.