Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: Trump > Tulsi as VP
th

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:hhh:Just make it across the board. What about nikkas who didn’t go to public universities or HBCU’s (which is a majority of black people)? Elizabeth Warren plan was way better.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, has just come out with a proposal to forgive and wipe out student loan debt for millions of student loan borrowers. Here are the details.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Bernie hires a stan and it was a mistake. She has also had to deal with smears for years and is flipping out. Basically, she is not built for this politics shyt. Fortunately for her, no one is on twitter like that and Our Revolution will hire her. Sanders really did have an unlikeable press team. Outside of Nina Turner and Faiz, there was no need reason to like the most visible surrogates.
Ro did fantastic work. I think he was much more likable to non-Bernie stans than Nina.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I’m starting to warm up to the idea of Tammy Duckworth for VP. She have a good story and could capture national attention. I know she wasn’t born in the US, but her father was a US citizen so I think she can still run.
She should be the top choice. I feel like Biden and his team will not give her a fair review though. It's obvious it will come down to Kamala and Amy.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She should be the top choice. I feel like Biden and his team will not give her a fair review though. It's obvious it will come down to Kamala and Amy.
Yuck. Neither one do much for the ticket imo. Duckworth is someone that progressives don’t hate, and moderates like. My top choices would be Duckworth, Tammy Baldwin, and Ayanna Pressley. I would really love it to be Pressley, but I know that is less realistic the other two.