the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: I'll have to think about this some more. A lot of people have a visceral aversion to her, I'm going to look into why that is.
as far as i can tell, its internet weirdo bullshyt :yeshrug:

what kind of a fukkin incel is concerned about tulsi gabbards ties to tussia :mjlol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Briahna Joy Gray got sh!tcanned! :russ: :salute:

t520b8expvr41.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214

She is the worst, she is having full blown tantrum on twitter attacking people left and right and retweeting Tucker Carlson video.

Bernie's biggest mistake was hiring her, I didn't see any other national press Secretary for other candidates who dropped out acting all childish and throwing tantrum like she is doing now.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She is the worst, she is having full blown tantrum on twitter people left and right and retweeting Tucker Carlson video.

Bernie's biggest mistake was hiring her, I didn't see any other national press Secretary for other candidates who dropped out acting all childish and trowing tantrum like she is doing now.
Bernie hired a stan and it was a mistake. She has also had to deal with smears for years and is flipping out. Basically, she is not built for this politics shyt. Fortunately for her, no one is on twitter like that and Our Revolution will hire her. Sanders really did have an unlikeable press team. Outside of Nina Turner and Faiz, there was no need reason to like the most visible surrogates.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Bernie hires a stan and it was a mistake. She has also had to deal with smears for years and is flipping out. Basically, she is not built for this politics shyt. Fortunately for her, no one is on twitter like that and Our Revolution will hire her. Sanders really did have an unlikeable press team. Outside of Nina Turner and Faiz, there was no need reason to like the most visible surrogates.

Don't know about Tina Turner she has her issues like Briahna, but Faiz and others on Sanders campaign are negotiating with Biden campaign to push him to the left.

That is what professional adults do instead of being on Twitter 24/7 attacking Democrats and retweeting right wing propoganda.

F K

All Star
Daps
'

we're going to need a pithy way to sum that up for the campaign trail.
After reading it a couple times it seems to be that we are increasing the subsidies so Obamacare isn't way too damn expensive like it is now but all this gold silver and percentages is way more complex than it needs to be.

edit:

first bullet is much better

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

:hhh:Just make it across the board. What about nikkas who didn’t go to public universities or HBCU’s (which is a majority of black people)? Elizabeth Warren plan was way better.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She is the worst, she is having full blown tantrum on twitter attacking people left and right and retweeting Tucker Carlson video.

Bernie's biggest mistake was hiring her, I didn't see any other national press Secretary for other candidates who dropped out acting all childish and throwing tantrum like she is doing now.
:gucci: :mjlol:

:dead: