wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She should be the top choice. I feel like Biden and his team will not give her a fair review though. It's obvious it will come down to Kamala and Amy.
he'll do whatever he has to to win this time

my concern with tammy is how being a lesbian would impact her with the closeted and not so closeted bigots in the country

but as mentioned all that really matters is the swing states so i think she could be able to win over those states

and i wouldnt count out warren as an option as well on your list

edit: your talking about duckworth not baldwin

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he'll do whatever he has to to win this time

my concern with tammy is how being a lesbian would impact her with the closeted and not so closeted bigots in the country

but as mentioned all that really matters is the swing states so i think she could be able to win over those states

and i wouldnt count out warren as an option as well on your list

edit: your talking about duckworth not baldwin
I think you are confusing Tammy Duckworth and Tammy Baldwin. Tammy Baldwin is a lesbian. Tammy Duckworth have a husban.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The more I think about it, that's actually not a bad pick. I think black women women would feel some type of way if Biden doesn't pick a black woman though.
Yeah, I think it would be his best choice to win. Energize the Black base with a Black female. Trust, the sister girls will come out and support that heavy.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive been biden/tulsi for a while :banderas: such a dope ticket
Can’t see that happening. The establishment hates Tulsi more than they hate Bernie. She also gets a decent amount of hate from progressives as well. Don’t think she would help the ticket, and I like Tulsi more than most people on here.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can’t see that happening. The establishment hates Tulsi more than they hate Bernie. She also gets a decent amount of hate from progressives as well. Don’t think she would would help the ticket, and I like Tulsi more than most people on here.
But as a Vice and not the head do you think it would effect turn out among Establishment type voters and Progressives?
She does appeal to Republican/Libertarian types more than the avg. Dem maybe that helps Biden in the general?
I think it is a long shot but would love to see it.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But as a Vice and not the head do you think it would effect turn out among Establishment type voters and Progressives?
She does appeal to Republican/Libertarian types more than the avg. Dem maybe that helps Biden in the general?
I think it is a long shot but would love to see it.
I’m not sure. The establishment will vote for Biden not matter what. Some progressives would be happy with Tulsi and some wouldn’t be. I just don’t think Biden is picking a VP that the establishment would hate. I would be ok with it but people would flip out on here. I like Tulsi but her relationship with Modi is concerning. She also a little too friendly with the MAGA types for my liking.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m not sure. The establishment will vote for Biden not matter what. Some progressives would be happy with Tulsi and some wouldn’t be. I just don’t think Biden is picking a VP that the establishment would hate. I would be ok with it but people would flip out on here. I like Tulsi but her relationship with Modi is concerning. She also a little too friendly with the MAGA types for my liking.
Agree on the Modi thing but I think more Dems need to take her tact and find common ground with Republicans. Calling them Deplorables and or ignoring them is bad strategy.

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Joe Biden: Let's Forgive Student Loans - Forbes

Joe Biden wants to forgive your student loans.

Here’s what you need to know.

Student Loans

Former Vice President Joe Biden introduced a new student loan forgiveness plan Thursday. Here are the details of Biden’s new plan for your student loans:
  • Student Loan Forgiveness: Forgive all undergraduate tuition-related federal student debt from two- and four-year public colleges and universities for borrowers who earn less than $125,000 per year.
  • Government Pays: The federal government would make your monthly federal student loan payments until your student loan debt is paid off.
  • HBCUs/MSIs: The student loan forgiveness also would apply to borrowers with federal student loans for tuition from private Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs)
How would Biden pay for his new student loan forgiveness plan? He says he would repeal the high-income “excess business losses” tax cut included in the CARES Act.

This new plan builds upon Biden’s $750 billion student loan plan, which centers on income-driven repayment and student loan forgiveness for federal student loans only. Biden’s plan includes, among other points, the following:
  • Cancel at least $10,000 of student loan debt per person.
  • If you earn less than $25,000 per year: You would make no monthly federal student loan payments and no interest would accrue on your federal student loans.
  • If you earn more than $25,000 per year: you would pay no more than 5% of your discretionary income toward federal student loan payments.
  • After 20 years, your federal student loans will be forgiven and you won’t owe any income taxes on the amount of student loan forgiveness.
  • For borrowers in public service loan forgiveness, you can receive $10,000 per year of federal student loan forgiveness for up to five years.
The CARES Act - the $2 trillion financial stimulus legislation signed into law by President Donald Trump - has several benefits for federal student loan borrowers only. As you may have read in the latest headlines about your student loans and Coronavirus, the CARES Act includes, among other benefits:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) are among a dozen U.S. senators who have called upon private lenders to suspend all student loan payments now due to Coronavirus. This week, New York announced additional financial relief for borrowers with private student loans. Biden’s call for student loan forgiveness has been echoed by some in Congress. House Democrats previously proposed that every borrower receive $30,000 of student loan forgiveness. Senate Democrats unveiled a student loan forgiveness plan that would forgive at least $10,000 of federal student loans for all borrowers. Biden supports $10,000 of student loan forgiveness. Warren has proposed to cancel student loan debt for 95% of Americans, while Sanders has proposed forgiving all $1.6 trillion of student loan debt, including both federal and private student loans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
His posts. Dude over here ranting about the stimulus and how trump giving it out . Then using the “liberals” title

classic trump supporter shyt:scust:
Seems like you are looking for something not explicitly there. Aren't progressive upset about the stimulus to? Until he posts something pro Trump I don't think it is confirmed. Plus it is mostly a joke account. It's not that serious.